Author Topic: Infantry Platoon Creation Spreadsheet  (Read 12379 times)

pensiveswetness

• Lieutenant
  • Delete this account, please?
Re: Infantry Platoon Creation Spreadsheet
« Reply #30 on: 11 June 2013, 10:11:46 »
Cool work WT.   O0

I've bee working on another spreadsheet project.  It's a TO&E sheet.  It's a big one, payroll, calculates unit quality and sums up combat asset values for contract purposes using the IO betas that were posted a few months ago: to name a few features.  I'm still working on the maintenance requirements.  I hope to polish it for posting in the next month or two, school work permitting.

there's a excellent TO&E sheet on PRI that i use (and have heavily modified as i learn how to use Excel with a gruber tool and large mallets)

oh wait. you got links there too LOL... i use Erewhon's MTOE file myself. Not quite as advanced (ill admit I'm actually intimidated by the complexity) but i works for my needs. is there possibility of merging those files? it would be cool to figure out my fiance's Dragoon rating, for example.

boilerman

• Lieutenant
  • Spinning wrenches since 1968.
« Reply #31 on: 11 June 2013, 23:36:58 »
WT my original goal was simply to warn people when they exceeded TM max sizes. I could modify things to make it more explicit when those limits are exceed but I didn't want to restrict experimentation.

Can we get the various Clan ACs for field guns?
Another one of those items on the to-do list I forgot about.  It will probably be a while but I will add them.  Thanks for the reminder.
Avatar by Wombat. Thanks Wombat!

boilerman

• Lieutenant
« Reply #32 on: 12 June 2013, 23:34:49 »
there's a excellent TO&E sheet on PRI that i use (and have heavily modified as i learn how to use Excel with a gruber tool and large mallets)

oh wait. you got links there too LOL... i use Erewhon's MTOE file myself. Not quite as advanced (ill admit I'm actually intimidated by the complexity) but i works for my needs. is there possibility of merging those files? it would be cool to figure out my fiance's Dragoon rating, for example.
I like pull down menus and user defined functions that do most of the work.  Mine is huge, 21MB, full of a lot of junk and far from finished but what I've got so far is linked below.  The color code for functionality is similar to that in platoon creator.

https://www.box.com/s/w1wyrg06e37huyosmni2

Red Pins

• Major
  • Inspiration+Creativity=Insanity
« Reply #33 on: 13 June 2013, 00:48:09 »
Tagged.  Squee! New fanbooks!
...Visit the Legacy Cluster...
The New Clans:Volume One
Clan Devil Wasp * Clan Carnoraptor * Clan Frost Ape * Clan Surf Dragon * Clan Tundra Leopard
Work-in-progress; The Blake Threat File
Now with MORE GROGNARD!  ...I think I'm done.  I've played long enough to earn a pension, fer cryin' out loud!  IlClan and out in <REDACTED>!
TRO: 3176 Hegemony Refits - the 30-day wonder

VhenRa

• Captain
« Reply #34 on: 14 June 2013, 12:31:46 »
Shame it doesn't work with Open Office...

boilerman

• Lieutenant
« Reply #35 on: 15 June 2013, 13:12:18 »
Anyone know of a program that will easily, and accurately convert to an Open Office format?

Maverick

• Private
« Reply #36 on: 18 June 2013, 14:06:54 »
For those trying to open it in Open Office, have you tried opening it with the free Microsoft Excel viewer?

VhenRa

• Captain
« Reply #37 on: 19 June 2013, 22:20:11 »
For those trying to open it in Open Office, have you tried opening it with the free Microsoft Excel viewer?

Thats read-only. Meaning... can't fill in the things needed to generate the stats...

Register