Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
MechWarrior Hall / Re: Word Association 36: SAY WHAT AGAIN!!!
« Last post by SulliMike23 on Today at 08:45:25 »
turning
General BattleTech Discussion / Re: Mechacide?
« Last post by gunner on Today at 08:28:56 »
Kai did it in BLOOD LEGACY  and it was a borrowed hatchman
There aren't any according what I read. There using text books and old equipment.
BattleTech Miniatures / Re: Deckard_2049s Battletech stuff
« Last post by Wasteland Warrior on Today at 08:26:27 »
I'll also call out the weathering, it really pushes these to the next level.  Very cool.
These are looking great!  Really well done.

That basing looks fairly simple yet effective, and works well with the color scheme.  Would you mind sharing how you achieved that look on the base?
Ken Burns Documentaries
https://www.theregister.com/2024/04/23/voyager_1_engineering_updates/
good news...but i wonder how many gray beards are left to actually keep fixing this ship
Ask the Lead Developers / Re: New reprint
« Last post by Adrian Gideon on Today at 07:42:58 »
No.
Ask the Lead Developers / Re: Tamar Jagers
« Last post by Adrian Gideon on Today at 07:42:36 »
They existed briefly during the Third Succession War.
Really appreciate all the suggestions concerning the different settings from everyone. Many of which I did not know of or had forgotten about. Hopefully others looking for a campaign setting will consider some of these suggestions. I want to play more than one. Lots of really good suggestions.

I have a current Campaign game coming up in May with about half of our group. I think I will present the setting options to the group then.

I am kind of partial to the Misery SW3, Misery SW4, or the Clans Marshal home world. But I will be reviewing all the suggestions again and probably present about 4 to 6 options to the group at our May game.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Register