Author Topic: (Answered) Reserving C3 Remote Sensor Slot  (Read 1406 times)

Col Toda

• Captain
(Answered) Reserving C3 Remote Sensor Slot
« on: 26 July 2015, 07:15:34 »
As written the C3 remote launcher is intended to replace a lost slave that got destroyed in combat .I want to know is it legal to have a C3 lance with a Master and 2 slaves and a dedicated slave channel for the use of C3 remote sensor . I envision a variant Shugena and two Riflemen  . The Tactic is run 5 into smoke hex and shoot  the C3 remote sensor to eliminate most or all of the range penalty while the enemy eats a range penalty and a movement modifier of 2 and a smoke modifier of 1 , hoping to have the enemy eating a minimum of +5 while I eat say a + 2 plus whatever movement modifier they have. I move firing smoke and C3 remote sensor ammo the whole battle . I am promoting the dedicated use of system . The question is it legal under the rules ?
« Last Edit: 04 December 2017, 22:38:50 by Xotl »

Xotl

• Dominus Erratorum
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Professor of Errata
Re: (Research) C3 Remote Launcher ?
« Reply #1 on: 04 December 2017, 22:37:51 »
Remote C3 slaves use any open channel in the network they're declared as joining.  It can be left open deliberately or replace a slot that was being used by a destroyed C3 slave.

Also, if you included page numbers in your questions as stated in the stickies your questions would be answered quicker.
3028-3057 Random Assignment Tables -
Also contains faction deployment & rarity info.

http://bg.battletech.com/forums/index.php?topic=1219.0

Register