Author Topic: Trying to find the Solaris 7 gencon champions.  (Read 4735 times)

DarkSpade

• Major
Trying to find the Solaris 7 gencon champions.
« on: 20 August 2016, 15:24:55 »
I'm trying to hunt down the champions from wizkids last mechwarrior championship at gencon. The Solaris 7 one.  So far, I got names.

Klapperich, John
Maravola, Tony
Hendricks, Jeff
Shults, Travis
Flannery, Thomas
Gladieux, Ryan

What I'm after, is contact info.  I do have e-mails that go with this list of names, but I don't have who's is which and I've got more e-mails in that list than I have names.   #P     I'm good on the first two names, but Jeff, Travis, Thomas, and Ryan remain a mystery. 

If anyone knows those last 4(or better yet, if you are one of those 4), could you please PM me?

Space Marines are guys who look at a chainsaw and think, “That should be balanced for parrying.”

guppylips

• Private
Re: Trying to find the Solaris 7 gencon champions.
« Reply #1 on: 14 June 2017, 02:58:29 »
Oops, been too long since I visited this board. Travis Shults here.

Captain of C-21

• Warrant Officer
Re: Trying to find the Solaris 7 gencon champions.
« Reply #2 on: 15 August 2017, 14:23:59 »
Oops, been too long since I visited this board. Travis Shults here.

You always had the best unit reviews over on MWrealms man.

Proud Warrior of the Clan Protectorate.

Looking to play clix Mechwarrior in the Northeast Ohio area?  Come join our playing group!

Quote from: Worktroll
Face it - MW:DA had, for its run, massively greater commercial success than BattleTech's ever had. Over two million click-base minis - want to guess where the number of BT minis comes in? I'd guess on the order of a few percent of that. While BT has survived for 30 years, we've never had the same number of players at any point. The pity was that unlike BT, MW:DA ended up being run by businessmen, not game fanatics.