Author Topic: Character Sheets  (Read 1673 times)

silverfoxdmt73

• Private
Character Sheets
« on: 03 February 2017, 11:09:10 »
Does anyone have a form-fillable version of the pdf character sheet?

I don't need one to track character  creation just to record skill levels etc like the one in the back of the core book.

HABeas2

• Grand Vizier
  • Major
Re: Character Sheets
« Reply #1 on: 03 February 2017, 23:15:31 »
Hi,

I can't remember from where I found this, but I believe it was either the work of a forumite, or a special request I made in the days when I had a say in things.

Either way, attached is a moddable PDF for an AToW character sheet. It's currently filled out for an Aerospace sample character, but you should have no trouble changing it for your needs.

- Herb

silverfoxdmt73

• Private
« Reply #2 on: 04 February 2017, 07:13:33 »
Marvellous!

This is exaclty what i need. Thank you very much.

Daryk

• Lieutenant General
  • The Double Deuce II/II-σ
« Reply #3 on: 11 February 2017, 16:48:18 »
Does anyone have the version of Acrobat that will convert fillable pdfs to html/css format?  The character sheet database I use for most of my games (Myth Weavers) takes submissions, but only as css...

beachhead1985

• Major
  • 1st SOG; SLDF. "McKenna's Marauders"
    • Kilroy's Wall
« Reply #4 on: 12 February 2017, 19:31:15 »
Awesome!
Epitaph on an Army of Mercenaries

These, in the day when heaven was falling,      Their shoulders held the sky suspended;
The hour when earth's foundations fled,         They stood, and earth's foundations stay;
Followed their mercenary calling,               What God abandoned, these defended,
And took their wages, and are dead.             And saved the sum of things for pay.

A.E. Housman

Register