Author Topic: Battletech on or around Jacksonville/Mayport Florida area?  (Read 1643 times)

CTViper

• Recruit
Anyone know of any good places to play Battletech around Jacksonville or mayport area in Florida?

The Eagle

• Captain
  • This is what peak performance looks like!
Re: Battletech on or around Jacksonville/Mayport Florida area?
« Reply #1 on: 21 March 2017, 21:15:08 »
I haven't heard anything about Jacksonville unfortunately.  I'm in Daytona Beach, and I just (literally: tonight!) found out that there's a small group playing in Orlando.  I know that's kind of a drive, but if you're interested, check into the "Central Florida Gamer Society" group on Facebook. 
RIP Dan Schulz, 09 November 2009.  May the Albatross ever fly high.

Hit me up for BattleTech in the WV Panhandle!

waverlh

• Recruit
« Reply #2 on: 08 April 2017, 13:09:06 »
I'm running a Succession War campaign with my kids (trying to hand down the hobby  O0 ).  Would be open to running a public game.  There is a game store down here that would be great for running it from.  Check them out and let me know if you are interested...

http://www.javagamehaus.com/

The guys that run the place are great and have the largest collection of board games/RPG games I've seen since I was in high school (in the Dark Ages).

WaverLH

CTViper

• Recruit
« Reply #3 on: 11 April 2017, 17:56:48 »
I would actually be very interested, and the housing I've been looking at isn't too far at all. Thank you for that   O0

Ill be moving down there in the next month or so, and would be super interested in possibly even getting a regular group to game together.

bbq kitty

• Recruit
« Reply #4 on: 15 May 2017, 22:05:31 »
I live in Orlando and just acquired 2 mechs to begin building my clan units back up. I lost almost 300 miniatures in a move back in '95. Looking forward to playing again.

The Eagle

• Captain
  • This is what peak performance looks like!
« Reply #5 on: 20 May 2017, 11:17:43 »
Viper, Waver, the Orlando crew just together a game for May 28th at Scifi City.  If you're on FB, find the Central Florida Gamer Society group.  All the details are there if you're interested in making the drive.
RIP Dan Schulz, 09 November 2009.  May the Albatross ever fly high.

Hit me up for BattleTech in the WV Panhandle!

CTViper

• Recruit
« Reply #6 on: 27 May 2017, 20:20:20 »
Hey thanks for that, Unfortunatly I'm still waiting on my move info :-/

CTViper

• Recruit
« Reply #7 on: 31 July 2017, 16:08:00 »
After finally making it to florida months later, are there still folks interested in setting up some games or even a campaign?