Author Topic: Alpha Strike @ Strategicon, Los Angeles, CA, Friday, May 26 6P.M.  (Read 1748 times)

pipeline

• Corporal
    • My painting blog
Join us at Strategicon in Los Angeles, CA on Friday, May 26th at 6P.M. for Alpha Strike!

http://www.strategicon.net/index.php

We'll likely also play some pickup games through out the weekend.
« Last Edit: 02 May 2017, 20:35:01 by pipeline »

Lord Cameron

• Patron Saint of GenCon Goodies
  • Catalyst Demo Team
  • Captain
How many players do you have in your group?

Do you have a regular meeting? (For Alpha strike?)
Agent #395, West Coast CDT Lead

pipeline

• Corporal
    • My painting blog
Last time we had 8 players.  I'm not sure how many players are in the group at large.  We regularly meet at Strategicon 3 times a year.

pipeline

• Corporal
    • My painting blog
Note the time has changed from 7P.M. to 6P.M. to accommodate a CBT event at 9P.M.

Adept Diablo

• Recruit
Honestly seeing this event in the Gamex listing just now, tonight, pushed me over the edge to get back into BT after 20 years away from it. Had been kicking around the idea for a while. Alpha Strike looks good, just ordered the book and some lance packs. I will be at this event. Is everything provided or should I get some mechs painted and bring them with me?
« Last Edit: 16 May 2017, 02:10:24 by Adept Diablo »

pipeline

• Corporal
    • My painting blog
We provide everything for this game but feel free to bring your own mechs and we can try and work them in.  For the Friday night game, we keep it pretty basic.  Players will probably control 2 mechs each, depending on turnout.

I'm also down to play pickup games throughout the weekend if you want to get a different experience from the big battle thing.

Look forward to meeting you on the 26th.

Adept Diablo

• Recruit
We provide everything for this game but feel free to bring your own mechs and we can try and work them in.  For the Friday night game, we keep it pretty basic.  Players will probably control 2 mechs each, depending on turnout.

I'm also down to play pickup games throughout the weekend if you want to get a different experience from the big battle thing.

Look forward to meeting you on the 26th.

I would be up for a 2-player pick up game outside your main event. See you a week from tomorrow.

pipeline

• Corporal
    • My painting blog
This Friday!

pipeline

• Corporal
    • My painting blog
We had 10 new players for Alpha Strike.  See you in September!

http://deemcgee.blogspot.com/2017/06/gamex-2017.html

Register