Author Topic: Battleforce command counters  (Read 2199 times)

Brym

• Corporal
Battleforce command counters
« on: 21 May 2017, 22:21:18 »
I'm looking to play my first game of Battleforce with command counters soon, but found the official PDF for the HQ, command, and objective counters to be a bit lacking.  It doesn't give you the nice rows of printable counters in the quantities you need.  I used the graphics along with the template from the miscellaneous counters to create my own PDF.  It's a bit janky, but I decided to post it in case anyone else finds it useful.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByRbB1nwtByKZW53dGxnRHdDMzA/view?usp=sharing

On a related topic, does anyone know if the faction-specific battleforce counters PDFs are still available anywhere?  They are not available on the Catalyst store anymore, nor are they on DriveThruRPG.  If Catalyst has no plans to sell them anymore, they could always post them for free  :).

The Purist

• Warrant Officer
Re: Battleforce command counters
« Reply #1 on: 31 May 2017, 12:58:07 »
Contact Brian at Scrapyard Armory. I will be purchasing the mounted token sets from him for our ACS/ISaW game. Perhaps he can help you out with card stock versions (which I also still use).
Words ought to be a little wild for they are the assault of thought upon the unthinking - John Maynard Keynes.

"...Remember also the two "prime directives" in playing BattleTech:
1. HAVE FUN
2. DON'T LET YOURSELF GET SO CAUGHT UP IN THE RULES THAT YOU STOP HAVING FUN"
Page 168 - Reunification War

Register