Author Topic: I think Jamaican in the moonlight of Achooluna, drinking rum every night...  (Read 77856 times)

BirdofPrey

• Major
I asked the risk assesment department.  They assured me, I don't really want to know.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
I asked the risk assesment department.  They assured me, I don't really want to know.
You realize they were fibbing to get you out of their office so they could packup and zoom off at warp speed in one of your Rental Klingon Bird of prey Warships you mass produce right?
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki

BirdofPrey

• Major
It is Monday, yes.

Clangador

• Lieutenant
  • The Pimptastic Purple Pyrate...
Monday. Ugh.
~Clangador

This post "is brought to you by Soylent Red and Soylent Yellow, high energy vegetable concentrates, and new, delicious, Soylent Green. The miracle food of high-energy plankton gathered from the oceans of the world."
Soylent Green (1973)

"Build coffins, that's all you'll need."
The Omega Man (1971)

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Pimpin' Mopar Goodness since the Dawn of Time
No it's Tuesday!

Ah crap.  I'm in China so I'm a day ahead. 

Enjoy your Monday you Chowderheads  :P

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
It's Wabbit Season!
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

BirdofPrey

• Major
I thought it was duck season.

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
It's Clang Season!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Make your minds up!

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
That show wasted a lot of paper

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
It's Baseball Season!

[Achoo tosses out a bag of baseballs, followed by pulling a really big gun and starts shooting at the baseballs with absolutely no concern about where any missed shot end up!]

BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG KAWHANG Oops, sorry Mopar BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BLANG My bad, Wrangler BRATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATWHANG Sorry Bop. Just walk it off!
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

BirdofPrey

• Major

Sharpnel

• Colonel
*Two plushy pink wombats fly through the air* BOOM *click* BOOM

Holding a smoking 12-gauge shot gun in my hands, "Did I do that?' I then push my glasses back up to the bridge of my nose.
Consigliere Trygg Bender, CRD-3BL Crusader, The Blazer Mafia
Takehiro 'Taco' Uchimiya, SHD-2H Shadow Hawk 'Taco', Crimson Oasis Trading Company

"Of what use is a dream, if not a blueprint for courageous action" -Adam West
As I get older, I realize that I'm not as good as I once was.
"Life is too short to be living someone else's dream" - Hugh Hefner

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
OUCH!

Watch that thing Achoo

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Batter up?

Clangador

• Lieutenant
Better than butter.
~Clangador

This post "is brought to you by Soylent Red and Soylent Yellow, high energy vegetable concentrates, and new, delicious, Soylent Green. The miracle food of high-energy plankton gathered from the oceans of the world."
Soylent Green (1973)

The Omega Man (1971)

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
Better than butter.

How is anything better than butter?

Sharpnel

• Colonel
When it is covered with bacon, of course.
Takehiro 'Taco' Uchimiya, SHD-2H Shadow Hawk 'Taco', Crimson Oasis Trading Company

Clangador

• Lieutenant
When it is covered with bacon, of course.

With bacon bits on top.
~Clangador

Soylent Green (1973)

The Omega Man (1971)

Sharpnel

• Colonel
Served on a bed of bacon.

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
I had to go to Malaysia a couple of times.  They don't have bacon  :(

Sharpnel

• Colonel
Muslim country, so therefore no bacon. They really don't know what they are missing (aside from the high cholesterol)

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
Muslim country, so therefore no bacon. They really don't know what they are missing (aside from the high cholesterol)

They have a turkey bacon that looks nasty.

The country is not 100% Muslim but it's darn close. 

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
IT'S BACON SEASON ME HEARTIES!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
It's grilling season.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
If ye can grill th' bacon on th' grill wit' a side o' eggs 'n hashbrowns that would be awesome! Otherwise ye needs t' get a skillet.

BirdofPrey

• Major
Um Achoo, isn't it always bacon season?

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Don't tell it to Kevin Bacon, he gets bit vain about it.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Mr. Bacon does nah jus' get "vain". He gets mighty, mighty, mighty concerned 'n gets a lot footloose fer th' exits wit' much haste.

Register