Author Topic: 205th Viper Striker Cluster "The Fangs of Blood" - Devil's Bath  (Read 1860 times)

Fear Factory

• Major
  • Designing the Enemy
I've developed some interest for Clan Steel Viper lately...  especially during the battle of Tukayyid.  In the Invading Clans book, Clan Steel Viper deployed an all Battle Cobra trinary against the Com Guards as part of their initial push.  Despite the harsh conditions of Devil's Bath, most of them survived.  I wanted to pay some tribute to the Vipers and, hopefully, play out the scenario.

So far, I finished 10.  I have 5 more to go.  2 of them I reposed, something I'm doing for the commanders in the unit.  The scheme is a play on Alpha Galaxy.  I didn't want to do an all silver paint job, so I played around with black and silver.  Silver blends into black and it looks pretty cool.
The conflict is pure - The truth devised - The future secured - The enemy designed
Maj. Isaac "Litany" Van Houten, Lone Wolves, The Former 66th "Litany Against Fear" Company

Valkerie

• Captain
  • Gravity always wins.
Nice work  O0.  That's going to be a force to be reckoned with!
There is no avoiding war; it can only be postponed to the advantage of others.   -Machiavelli

Greetings, Mechwarrior!  You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the frontier against...Oops, wrong universe.  -unknown SLDF Recruiter

Because overkill is underrated my friend.  -John "Hannibal" Smith

Unit/Scheme of the Month Master Index

jimdigris

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant Colonel
 O0

Force of Nature

• Lieutenant
  • Battletech and Paintball. Life is good.
Well done, but you need to put numbers on them somewhere for damage tracking purposes. I suggest numbering on the bases or if you have the time, on the mechs.

Fear Factory

• Major
  • Designing the Enemy
Well done, but you need to put numbers on them somewhere for damage tracking purposes. I suggest numbering on the bases or if you have the time, on the mechs.

All of them have markings on their right arm for this.

AND, we're done!
The conflict is pure - The truth devised - The future secured - The enemy designed
Maj. Isaac "Litany" Van Houten, Lone Wolves, The Former 66th "Litany Against Fear" Company

Dragon41673

• Captain
    • Aries Games & Miniatures
Nice to see them all done FF! Glad I could get them for you so quickly! Now...go tear up someone!!!
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures

Fear Factory

• Major
  • Designing the Enemy
Nice to see them all done FF! Glad I could get them for you so quickly! Now...go tear up someone!!!

Thanks!  I plan on it.  Would be nice to play some Tukayyid scenarios soon...  my daughter seems interested.

Dragon41673

• Captain
    • Aries Games & Miniatures
Thanks!  I plan on it.  Would be nice to play some Tukayyid scenarios soon...  my daughter seems interested.

Awesome! Get that girl a mech unit & get going!!!
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures

Register