Author Topic: Any news from Origins?  (Read 13188 times)

sadlerbw

• Captain
Re: Any news from Origins?
« Reply #90 on: 19 June 2017, 09:58:50 »
no, I just have no idea if they brought all the dice to the con, or how they were sold.

Fair enough. Thanks for the response.

Also, since I'm not sure it was mentioned, the Sun Zhang academy T-Shirt has the new Wolverine line art on the back. NAMA last year had the Shadowhawk. I'm sensing a theme there! I wouldn't bet against the Nagelring with a line art Griffin in the future.

Also, I just want to say thanks to everyone from CGL and to the Demo Team and other volunteers who helped put on the Origins events. I had a great time, and everyone was working super-hard to make sure people who wanted to play were accommodated.

Dulahan

• Master Sergeant
Re: Any news from Origins?
« Reply #91 on: 20 June 2017, 09:17:30 »
Woohoo on old dice returning!  I can finally replace my lost Jade Falcon one.  :(  (All I can guess is it fell out of my dice bag, then managed to fall out of my backpack on a trip or something)

Any chance there'll be Smoke Jags too?  That was the one that sold out by the time I got to the line in 2015, which was crazy since I was like 8th in line after the Running of the Lemmings.  The VIGs alone got all of those!

Register