Author Topic: The Underground (Slightly Aromatic and Somewhat Moist) Lair Of The Mighty Achoo!  (Read 131419 times)

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Now you want me to believe that Rampages run in outer space?
Would YOU want those things on the planet if you could help it?

In meanwhile, the Ferrets seems have driven off with your stuff!
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Pimpin' Mopar Goodness since the Dawn of Time
*checks inside robes*

No I got all my stuff

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Hmmm....they must bagged BoP's stuff then.
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants

BirdofPrey

• Major
Hmm, that's unfortunate. . .
for them.
*BoP pulls out a remote detonator*

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
*Watches BoP press the detonator...unfortunately apparently the explosives were in piece left (by accident) in Achoo's bathroom where Achoo was sitting on this throne....then see's pink Achoo streak across the air from his private throne room into the escaping Rampage pickup-car causing it to crash into Achoo's Hetzer.*

Clever.  Was that on purpose??  :o

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Clan Hells Horses 666th Mech. Assualt Cluster
then see's pink Achoo streak across the air

My eyes!

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
TT, we know you are the master of nasty  O0 ~ Fletch on 22 June 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016
Me: Would you rather fight my Epithymía Thanátou from the Whispers of Blake?
Nav_Alpha: That THING... that is horrid
~ Nav_Alpha on 10 October 2016

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
No one wants to see Achoo naked. 

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
(Especially me!!!)
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Then stop streaking across the sky!  For months!!!

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
That wasn't me. Honest! I don't have the thrust to weight ratio for that!
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
With enough thrust, a cement truck can be made to fly.  I serious don't think a pink Pikachu won't be able to accomplish that.  ;)

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
That wasn't me. Honest! I don't have the thrust to weight ratio for that!

That's a LOT of thrust

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
I know. Mind you I have lost 50 pounds in the last year, but still.............. :o

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
I know. Mind you I have lost 50 pounds in the last year, but still.............. :o

Good for you

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
My gaud, you lost 50 pound?  Good for you.  However, you remember where you left it?

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
I'd be happy if I lost 40 pounds

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
I'm sure it is laying around here somewhere.......

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Yeeash the summer is on the verge of ending.  What has have you guys been doin?  Clarke been in that tank for at least a month,

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
Learning AS...

And trying to convert some of the Clan Stone Lion into AS...

Like the whole Touman! with Warship support, droppers and all!

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
*(From the corner of the bar, the Wombat lurks....noticing it been quiet....too quiet....and he needs some yummy food.  Wombat snatches from his pouch what appears to be Cherry Bomb of questional origin and strength...though Liao...or is it Chinese...wording is across it.  Snatching a lite candle from a empty table in the Lair/bar area, he lites the fuse and rolls the cheer bomb under the stool Achoo is sitting on....with moment later...Explosion accrues and flings Achoo across the lair into rather used and worn out bean chair.  While everyone out cold, Wombat grabs the wallets of various individuals and claims the monies within as well as random assortment of peanuts and slinks off deeper into the Lair...plotting another scheme or just catch up on his classic Warner Brother cartoons.)*

Hey, why my wallet missing?!!?

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
*sigh* Wombat never learns. The Crocolgator is down there. It's been waiting for Wombat to return.......and it's hungry.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Dare I ask what heck is a Crocolgator?  This isn't something twisted Clangatonic generic experiment gone wrong?

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
Yeeash the summer is on the verge of ending.  What has have you guys been doin?  Clarke been in that tank for at least a month,

Been going to China for work.  There now.

Been trying to get my shop improved.  More shelving. 

Got a guy's resto project out of my shop. 

Trying to put on a BT campaign game once a month. 

Trying to paint more minis

Trying to stay married and make the wife happ

I've been busy man.

Thanks
Chris

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
Asking Mopar if the Mustang from Need to Speed can be built in real life?

234MPH....

Or should I save my monies for BT minis and all...  ::)

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
Asking Mopar if the Mustang from Need to Speed can be built in real life?

234MPH....

Or should I save my monies for BT minis and all...  ::)

TT

I think I was really drunk when I watched that so I don't remember the car.

It's pretty hard to get any old school muscle car over 200MPH other than a Dodge Daytona or a Plymouth Superbird.  They just don't have the aerodynamics.  There is a car called the Supercuda in which they had the horsepower so they tried to run it up past 200.  They had to cover the grill to make it more aero.  Still at 200 the hood of the car was coming off as there was too much air in the engine compartment.  Also the car was lifting - meaning it was acting like a wing.  Very scary. 

So you can spend the money for the horse power but the aero will be a whole other problem.  You'll probably be happier in a Hellcat and you'll have air conditioning and more power and speed than you will ever need.  Plus trunk space for your minis  8)

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Why are we talking cars here? That is why you have your shop thread. We talk about things like crocolgators, a giant gator from the planet Florida, and why it likes clomping onto the widdle nub that is Wombats tail.

Which is why I keep it down there.

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
Yes we should be talking about moistness.  How moist is it?

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Waitminute...is that thing mech size? I thought i saw something nawing on a UrbaMech's leg out back....

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
This is Overlord Class - have you seen the size of the Achoo Sex Lab?

Sharpnel

• Colonel
I don't wanna know that even exists. Some things should not even be imagined much less seen
Consigliere Trygg Bender, CRD-3BL Crusader, The Blazer Mafia
Takehiro 'Taco' Uchimiya, SHD-2H Shadow Hawk 'Taco', Crimson Oasis Trading Company

"Of what use is a dream, if not a blueprint for courageous action" -Adam West
As I get older, I realize that I'm not as good as I once was.
"Life is too short to be living someone else's dream" - Hugh Hefner