Author Topic: RoTS Character.  (Read 1206 times)

Deathknight69

• Captain
  • Supernaturalizing the universe !!
RoTS Character.
« on: 20 December 2015, 00:06:11 »
Hey Gang,  Has anybody attempted to make a RoTS character? If so, How'd you do it? Details will be appreciated immensely.

Thx,

D69
"Remember kids, Ammo explosion's are as much fun as friendly fire and incoming fire has the right-of-way." - ShadowSeraph
Avatar by Wombat, Thanks again to the blue fuzzy marsupial of wanton destruction.
"SRM Carrier. It's actual combat value is irrelevant; the face of a player when one of their 'mechs takes a point-blank shot from one is priceless!  ^-^" - Fireangel
"What's a little canon-deviation amongst friends and enemies" - Self
Quote from: DarkSpade on August 10, 2022, 15:23:40
If you think about it, the perfect merc lives long enough to complete the objective, but not long enough to get paid.
Well, there's an Obi-Wan level point of view comment for you ...  xp
« Last Edit: August 10, 2022, 15:35:06 by Wolf72 »

Deadborder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Technical Victory!
    • Elmer Studios Blog
Re: RoTS Character.
« Reply #1 on: 20 December 2015, 02:23:50 »
One of the PCs from my AtoW game is a former RotS resident (But not citizen) who wound up with Bannson's Raiders before turning mercenary. I just simply followed the life modules from ER3145 to create them
Author of BattleCorps stories Grand Theft Agro and Zero Signal

How to Draw MegaMek Icons the Deadborder Way. Over 9000 so far. Determination or madness?

Deathknight69

• Captain
  • Supernaturalizing the universe !!
Re: RoTS Character.
« Reply #2 on: 20 December 2015, 03:25:35 »
Ok thanx Deadboarder. I'll give it a shot and see what I can come up with.
"Remember kids, Ammo explosion's are as much fun as friendly fire and incoming fire has the right-of-way." - ShadowSeraph
Avatar by Wombat, Thanks again to the blue fuzzy marsupial of wanton destruction.
"SRM Carrier. It's actual combat value is irrelevant; the face of a player when one of their 'mechs takes a point-blank shot from one is priceless!  ^-^" - Fireangel
"What's a little canon-deviation amongst friends and enemies" - Self
Quote from: DarkSpade on August 10, 2022, 15:23:40
If you think about it, the perfect merc lives long enough to complete the objective, but not long enough to get paid.
Well, there's an Obi-Wan level point of view comment for you ...  xp
« Last Edit: August 10, 2022, 15:35:06 by Wolf72 »

Register