Author Topic: Transmission starting  (Read 1167 times)

DarkISI

• Praedonum Dominus
  • Freelance Writer
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • https://amzn.to/3Dm3bvj
    • My Author Website
Transmission starting
« on: 19 September 2011, 07:26:31 »
Please note that the following "advertisement" is for a German website (even though I translated our advertisement campaign to English). All content will be in German, but since these forums are filled with people from all across the globe, I'm still posting it here. I hope you don't mind :)

Welcome to the launch of [message damaged]

Our goal is to inform you about anything Battletech and anything related to it. We want to show you what official stuff gets released, but also keep you updated about fan projects and inform you about the developments in all the Battletech communities out there.
Go to [message damaged] where we offer you all that - and more.

In addition to that, we also want to give you the chance to join the team of [message damaged] and inform other fans about your own projects and communities. Visit us and find out how to join the team.

For [message damaged]
DarkISI

------

Look out for new puzzle pieces at around 1:00AM (CDT) and 12:30PM (CDT). If you know the solution to the puzzle, please don't tell everyone else, give them a chance to figure it out for themselves.

Thanks
German novelist and part time Battletech writer.

HPG Station - German Battletech News

"if they didn't want to be stomped to death by a psychotic gang of battlemechs, they shouldn't have fallen down" - Liam's Ghost