Author Topic: IWM and BSG mini's at Origins  (Read 2832 times)

I am Belch II

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • It's a gator with a nuke, whats the problem.
IWM and BSG mini's at Origins
« on: 09 June 2011, 10:14:18 »
Last year at Origins IWM wasn't there, but someone was selling the IWM stuff. At that booth there was some fleet scale new Battlestar Galatica stuff there. I would like to know if that is going to be there again? If not is there a way for me to get some of those great miniatures, or even if they are still being made.
Walking the fine line between sarcasm and being a smart-ass

CranstonSnord

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant
Re: IWM and BSG mini's at Origins
« Reply #1 on: 09 June 2011, 11:41:22 »
Jim Fox was selling product for IWM. No idea what he's bringing to Origins, but here's his web site:
http://foxminiatures.com/

Daishi411

• Captain
"Warriors, not war machines, are the backbone of the Hell's Horses. While others worship the BattleMech as the ultimate weapon, the men and women of this Clan see even this awesome piece of technology as the tool it is. We have held to this philosophy since the days of our first Khan, who knew that the value of the common soldier far outstripped the brute force of the BattleMech. It is one reason our Clan possesses fewer mechs than most, and has led many to underestimate our fierceness and courage. Our survival against all challengers when others have fallen proves the folly of such arrogance, and testifies to the wisdom of our founders."
- saKhan Tanya Delaurel
Star Captain Logan Cobb-666th Assault War Cluster, Star Commander Octavian-The Thunder Heart Cluster

I am Belch II

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • It's a gator with a nuke, whats the problem.
« Reply #3 on: 09 June 2011, 20:37:36 »
Thanks for the replys. It was a nice little bonus that I saw last year, and hope to see again. Now that I saved the link, I can get in contact with, if they are not their.
Walking the fine line between sarcasm and being a smart-ass

speck

• IWM Web Support
  • Captain
« Reply #4 on: 09 June 2011, 20:39:58 »
Jim fox represents iron wind metals at a variety of conventions, including origins and gen con. So he will have his normal convention set up.