Author Topic: Who's the guy that came up with the AR-15 - a universal sub-Cap missile launcher  (Read 1922 times)

Red Pins

• Major
  • Inspiration+Creativity=Insanity
Just that.

One of the contributors came up with the idea, and I really liked it, then promptly lost any information I might have had by not saving it.

I'm looking to put it on a Primitive WarShip, and can't find it on the 70 pages of my old posts.  Besides its after 2 am local and I wake up in 5.  Does anybody remember who had the idea and their stats?
...Visit the Legacy Cluster...
The New Clans:Volume One
Clan Devil Wasp * Clan Carnoraptor * Clan Frost Ape * Clan Surf Dragon * Clan Tundra Leopard
Work-in-progress; The Blake Threat File
Now with MORE GROGNARD!  ...I think I'm done.  I've played long enough to earn a pension, fer cryin' out loud!  IlClan and out in <REDACTED>!
TRO: 3176 Hegemony Refits - the 30-day wonder

James Tanaga

• Sergeant
Dragon Cat has it in his AU. He can give you the details for his version.

Sharpnel

• Colonel
The info you need can be found HERE
Consigliere Trygg Bender, CRD-3BL Crusader, The Blazer Mafia
Takehiro 'Taco' Uchimiya, SHD-2H Shadow Hawk 'Taco', Crimson Oasis Trading Company

"Of what use is a dream, if not a blueprint for courageous action" -Adam West
As I get older, I realize that I'm not as good as I once was.
"Life is too short to be living someone else's dream" - Hugh Hefner

Red Pins

• Major
Dang, wrong forum.  Thanks.
Clan Devil Wasp * Clan Carnoraptor * Clan Frost Ape * Clan Surf Dragon * Clan Tundra Leopard
Now with MORE GROGNARD!  ...I think I'm done.  I've played long enough to earn a pension, fer cryin' out loud!  IlClan and out in <REDACTED>!

I am Belch II

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • It's a gator with a nuke, whats the problem.
It sounds like a good idea. A MML for the Sub Cap. With all the Warships being dead, Sub Cap weapons would need to get a modification.
Walking the fine line between sarcasm and being a smart-ass

Red Pins

• Major
It sounds like a good idea. A MML for the Sub Cap. With all the Warships being dead, Sub Cap weapons would need to get a modification.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again; the canon universe is full of examples of places where existing technology could be altered only slightly and be used elsewhere.  For example, it should have been weeks before the IS had a HAG system in development.  And that example could stretch from a BA-sized weapon to a Capital weapon.

The AR-10 has existed for a long time, Sub-Caps roughly 70 years or so until the current in-universe date, but there has been no mention of it.  Or, for that matter, S-C Gauss weapons.  There are points either way - I don't need a weapon list that covers another page, for example.

Register