Author Topic: Where or when can I buy merchandise? T-shirts / posters / etc.?  (Read 7616 times)

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Clan Hells Horses 666th Mech. Assualt Cluster
Re: Where or when can I buy merchandise? T-shirts / posters / etc.?
« Reply #30 on: 15 December 2017, 20:21:11 »

Ack... needs a beard!

But I do wish CGL could offer non-Con goers a chance to get sweet swag.

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
TT, we know you are the master of nasty  O0 ~ Fletch on 22 June 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016
Me: Would you rather fight my Epithymía Thanátou from the Whispers of Blake?
Nav_Alpha: That THING... that is horrid
~ Nav_Alpha on 10 October 2016

PyreLight

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #31 on: 02 December 2018, 19:56:24 »
Sorry for the bump, but Randall announced at Mech Con today that they will put up T-shirts on the webstore at some point. That made me incredibly happy.

Brent Evans

• Señor oscuro
  • Catalyst Game Labs
  • Sergeant
« Reply #32 on: 06 December 2018, 14:12:16 »
Yep - I'm going to confirm that.  We are endeavoring right now to get Shirts (maybe even hoodies) for sale through the Catalyst Web Store.

There is hope!  I've not forgotten the desire for fans beyond just those who attend GenCon) to adorn themselves in super-cool BattleTech wear.  I want mechs plastered across all of you...

Brent

Luciora

• Major
« Reply #33 on: 06 December 2018, 14:14:08 »
I am quite interested.

Yep - I'm going to confirm that.  We are endeavoring right now to get Shirts (maybe even hoodies) for sale through the Catalyst Web Store.

There is hope!  I've not forgotten the desire for fans beyond just those who attend GenCon) to adorn themselves in super-cool BattleTech wear.  I want mechs plastered across all of you...

Brent

Robroy

• Lieutenant
  • Not named, but not gone. Maybe.
« Reply #34 on: 06 December 2018, 14:33:24 »
I am a ball cap person myself, any demand for hats?

Warfare is the greatest affair of state, the basis of life and death, the Way (Tao) to survival or extinction. It must be thoroughly pondered and analyzed"-Sun Tzu

"Subjugating the enemy's army without fighting is the true pinnacle of excellence"-Sun Tzu

Valkerie

• Captain
  • Gravity always wins.
« Reply #35 on: 06 December 2018, 14:48:24 »
Count me interested as well. ^-^
There is no avoiding war; it can only be postponed to the advantage of others.   -Machiavelli

Greetings, Mechwarrior!  You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the frontier against...Oops, wrong universe.  -unknown SLDF Recruiter

Because overkill is underrated my friend.  -John "Hannibal" Smith

Unit/Scheme of the Month Master Index

PyreLight

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #36 on: 06 December 2018, 22:56:13 »

Brent

Thanks Brent and thanks for the wonderful presentation at Mech Con.

I'll be picking up the shirt(s) and a copy of Shattered Fortress as soon as they hit the store.

Bosefius

• Will Moderate for Hugs
  • Global Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #37 on: 06 December 2018, 23:07:20 »
Thanks Brent and thanks for the wonderful presentation at Mech Con.

I'll be picking up the shirt(s) and a copy of Shattered Fortress as soon as they hit the store.

Shattered Fortress

https://store.catalystgamelabs.com/products/battletech-shattered-fortress-book-only
Catalyst Demo Agent #221, Huntington, WV

It's times like this I ask myself "What would Jabba the Hutt do?"

pheonixstorm

• Major
« Reply #38 on: 07 December 2018, 08:07:32 »
I wouldn't mind another Davion hat to go with the one I picked up from the HBS KS. Might look good with the jacket as well.

If not a shirt would work.

klarg1

• Captain
« Reply #39 on: 07 December 2018, 08:43:46 »

Brent

I should hope so!

You have no idea the circuitous route my Capella War College shirt took to get from Indianapolis to my closet.

Lanothe

• Private
« Reply #40 on: 10 December 2018, 18:37:02 »

It would be cool if CGL put official art up on redbubble. Their Tri-Blend tee and the lighweight hoodie are pretty great. Get all my tees there now.

Charlie Tango

• Moderator Emeritus
  • Global Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • I'm feeling a little sketchy...
« Reply #41 on: 11 December 2018, 08:02:42 »
Is that one of the reasons Catalyst doesn't license out to another t-shirt company like Offworld Designs?

That would probably have to be something done by Topps, being the IP holder and all.
"This is a war universe. War all the time. That is its nature.
There may be other universes based on all sorts of other principles, but ours seems to be based on war and games."

-- William S. Burroughs

PyreLight

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #42 on: 13 December 2018, 05:18:35 »
Shattered Fortress

https://store.catalystgamelabs.com/products/battletech-shattered-fortress-book-only

Thanks, but I meant that I'll be waiting with ordering Shattered Fortress until the t-shirts are also available - simply so I can save shipping costs.

Lord Cameron

• Patron Saint of GenCon Goodies
  • Catalyst Demo Team
  • Captain
« Reply #43 on: 16 December 2018, 01:10:13 »
PAX East (Likely), PAX West, PAX Unplugged, Gen-Con, Origins, Emerauld City Comic Con, Mech-con are the ones that Catalyst gets to.

Even then, there are very limited supplies of the shirts, often selling out at GenCon (The one that most shirts are made for).

Pax East and ECCC are no longer on the CGL schedule.

Looks like CGL will be at 6 Cons this year, but I'm not sure if there will be merchandise at Gary Con.

Gary Con (Lake Geneva WI)
Origins (Ohio)
Gen-Con (Indiana)
PAX West (Seattle)
PAX Unplugged (Philly)
Mechcon (Vancouver, Canada)
Agent #395, West Coast CDT Lead

DarkSpade

• Major
« Reply #44 on: 16 December 2018, 08:38:58 »
For posters, look up the names of some of the CBT artists(perhaps someone could post them here too) and check out their websites or DeviantArt accounts.  Many of them sell prints of their work.   Usually cost a little more than posters, but you'll be getting something suitable for framing.

Pax East and ECCC are no longer on the CGL schedule.

Looks like CGL will be at 6 Cons this year, but I'm not sure if there will be merchandise at Gary Con.

Gary Con (Lake Geneva WI)
Origins (Ohio)
Gen-Con (Indiana)
PAX West (Seattle)
PAX Unplugged (Philly)
Mechcon (Vancouver, Canada)

CGL makes it to Garycon?  Didn't expect that.  Wish they'd make it to Adepticon too.   
Space Marines are guys who look at a chainsaw and think, “That should be balanced for parrying.”

Charlie Tango

• Moderator Emeritus
  • Global Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #45 on: 16 December 2018, 23:55:45 »

CGL makes it to Garycon?  Didn't expect that.  Wish they'd make it to Adepticon too.

Garycon is new to CGL either this year or last year.

Adepticon the problem is *timing*.  It falls very close in time (within a week or three) of one of the others and there isn't a way to get the logistics to work out to get the full presence there.

However, we will have an extensive set of BattleTech scenarios and Grinder there (it is the local con for 7 of us here in the Chicago area, including the head of the Demo Team) and Games Plus (our local excellent FLGS) will be there as a retailer.
There may be other universes based on all sorts of other principles, but ours seems to be based on war and games."

-- William S. Burroughs

Lord Cameron

• Patron Saint of GenCon Goodies
  • Catalyst Demo Team
  • Captain
« Reply #46 on: 17 December 2018, 16:06:58 »

I was at Gary Con last year, it was only Dragonfire, and with no retail booth.

Hopefully they can add Battletech this year, and maybe they'll bring retail too, but that all remains to be seen
Agent #395, West Coast CDT Lead

DarkSpade

• Major
« Reply #47 on: 17 December 2018, 18:24:48 »
Doubt we'd see battletech.  I don't recall seeing anything not RPG or RPG related when I visited. Surprised they wouldn't have some shadowrun. 
« Last Edit: 17 December 2018, 18:27:32 by DarkSpade »
Space Marines are guys who look at a chainsaw and think, “That should be balanced for parrying.”

Charlie Tango

• Moderator Emeritus
  • Global Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #48 on: 18 December 2018, 12:45:38 »
Doubt we'd see battletech.  I don't recall seeing anything not RPG or RPG related when I visited. Surprised they wouldn't have some shadowrun.

Hmmm... I wouldn't be so sure about that.

-- William S. Burroughs