Author Topic: Quick Rim Worlds/Amaris Empire question  (Read 2564 times)

Deadborder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Technical Victory!
    • Elmer Studios Blog
Quick Rim Worlds/Amaris Empire question
« on: 01 November 2016, 08:32:48 »
Are there any canon published RWR/AEAF colour schemes? And, if so, what are they?

Thanks in advance
Author of BattleCorps stories Grand Theft Agro and Zero Signal

How to Draw MegaMek Icons the Deadborder Way. Over 9000 so far. Determination or madness?

TigerShark

• Major
    • MekWars: Dominion
Re: Quick Rim Worlds/Amaris Empire question
« Reply #1 on: 01 November 2016, 14:21:29 »
Are there any canon published RWR/AEAF colour schemes? And, if so, what are they?

Thanks in advance

The short answer I got is: No; they didn't care enough to make any. (http://bg.battletech.com/forums/index.php?topic=38397.0)

The only "canon" scheme(s) published are:

(1) A BattleCorps story uses a stars-and-stripes scheme for the 12th Republican Guard. The torso is covered in stars and the legs in stripes, similar to the American flag.
(2) The 99th Amaris Dragoons used a matte black scheme during a raid. Unknown if this was official, or only used for the raid.
(3) The RWA used an olive drab scheme, similar to the SLDF's colors. Unknown as to when this became a standard and whether it covered the entire army, only a small portion, or only the Liberation Armies.
(4) 21st Rim Worlds used a very dark blue which was almost black. Unknown whether they used this before joining the Blue Star Irregulars.
« Last Edit: 01 November 2016, 14:54:52 by TigerShark »
  W W W . M E K W A R S - D O M I N I O N . C O M

"You will fight to the last soldier, and when you die, I will call upon your damned soul to speak horrible curses at the enemy."
     - Orders of Emperor Stefan Amaris to his troops

Register