Author Topic: CGL Announces New Leadership for BattleTech Line, What do YOU want so see?  (Read 2244 times)

Tias

• Recruit
Hello!  ^-^

I love battletech and I used to play it in the early 1990's but because of many relocations all over the world, I was forced to abandom the boardgame and instead just buy the novels. But now that I have my own family and my daughters are starting to RPG with me and my girlfriend, I was hoping to find a Introductonary box set. But they are Out Of Print. I wonder if you could please make a reprint as it is hard as a new player to know what you need.

And I believe that you would get more new players hooked on the game if the intro box was reprinted.

/Cheers!
Mattias
Ceterum Praeterea censeo Kuritinem esse delendam

Tias

• Recruit
I take it this forum is largely ignored by people who publish things for BT.

Knightmare

• BattleTech Developer
  • System Admin
  • Warrant Officer
  • Wrench'in it
    • BattleTech.com
Hi Mattias,

This is an "Ask the Developers" forum with the following criteria: "Ask your questions about the BattleTech Fictional Game Universe"

Without a question, it's a bit difficult for a developer to provide an answer? Can you please re-state your question? We're happy to help offer an answer if possible. Thanks! 
BeemerCon Summarized. Knightmare, end of turn: "How come none of my weapons fired?"
Look, dude, when you are a real mechwarrior you don't need to get all dressed up in cooling suits and cool helmets to work on your mech. You just strip down to your 1980s panties and crop top vest and start wrenchin' it.
Yen Lo Wang = David Lo Pan

Tias

• Recruit
OK.

Is it possible to buy an Introductory Box Set from you?
If Yes, how do I do buy it as the page says you have them in stock for $59.95 But the link adress goes to a page that does not exist.
If not, then why say that you have it in stock and will it be available soon again?

Both this page and catalyst have it on their front page for Battletech products and as it is an intro box set, it is strange that they are advertised if it is no longer in print. (both pages were updated 2017).

Adrian Gideon

• BattleTech Developer
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • BattleTech Line Developer
It will be possible once it's back in print. I'm not sure when it will be available, we're working on it. Thanks.
If you appreciate how I’m doing, send me a tip: ko-fi.com/rayarrastia
fb.com/battletechgame
@CGL_BattleTech

Register