Author Topic: ok I am looking for temp help on pc  (Read 720 times)

mechnut450

• Warrant Officer
ok I am looking for temp help on pc
« on: 11 October 2017, 15:00:32 »
ok guy I recently ( last night )added a water cooling block and a second Radiator to my pc.   so now I need to figure out how to check it if it cooling it properly.. I download gpuz and I have  been watching it.  So I need to figure out how well it doing. between all the stuff I done lol.. 
I am not going to be breaking records or anything on this beast.. But i need to get an idea if the water-cooling is helping. 

I am trying to find software that free to do some light bench-testing of it and monitoring the temps. ( prefer to have the option to set to F)
 SO far the heaviest game I have is MWO  but too busy to play it lol these days but I want to make sure i dont fry this card either lol..

here some other specs
windows 10 pro
fx8250 ( 3.5ghz)
32gig ram
380x powercolor card
240 ssd
I am just wanting to make sure it will not over heat on me when get a chance to game I know the fans would go into high while when I ran them before

Nightlord01

• Lieutenant
Re: ok I am looking for temp help on pc
« Reply #1 on: 12 October 2017, 05:20:47 »
Does you MoBo have a heat monitoring chipset? If it doesn't you're SoL. If it does, there are a smorgasbord of programs out there to help you, just download something like Open hardware monitor, and it will interpret the monitors output for you.

Most MoBo's will shutdown well before heat is going to kill anything, but it's better not to risk it.