Author Topic: [Looking For Group] Battletech in Springfield, Missouri  (Read 1064 times)

chaosticket

• Sergeant
[Looking For Group] Battletech in Springfield, Missouri
« on: 14 January 2018, 22:50:51 »
I've been trying for a while to play actual Battletech, instead playing old Mechwarrior games or using Megamek in the meantime. I found a person a  month ago with a big collection of mechs(about 50) but he told me that it was his last game as he was moving. Such a waste. Its painful not being able to learn and play with anyone.

I live in Springfield, Missouri, a half mile from a game shop that doesn't deal with Battletech. At some point I may just buy a bunch of books so at least I can wait for the upcoming Battletech PC game.

I only know of possible methods to play if in person is online, but finding actual people is difficult. I dont have connections so I open posts like this on tabletop game forums to advertise what I am looking for.

Battletech is probably the closest thing to "my game" I will have as I like tactical games, customizing units, buying/selling/trading equipment and units and so on.
« Last Edit: 14 January 2018, 23:21:16 by chaosticket »
I have Asperger's Syndrome.

jshdncn

• Corporal
Re: [Looking For Group] Battletech in Springfield, Missouri
« Reply #1 on: 07 February 2018, 09:44:21 »
My group is the Kansas City Battletech Players Association, you can look us up on Facebook.

Register