Register

Author Topic: Official Camospecs E-Bay auctions!  (Read 25725 times)

Chunga

• Patron Saint of Team Davion
  • Freelance Writer
  • Captain
  • <3
Official Camospecs E-Bay auctions!
« on: 09 March 2012, 11:09:26 »
On occasion, CamoSpecs Online schedules eBay auctions of Battletech miniatures painted by our artists.  These miniatures may include ones previously used in our annual diorama or other CSO-assisted events.  We constantly strive to support the Battletech community through our efforts, and those efforts often requires monetary expenditures.  All proceeds from the auctions go to support official CSO projects.
"Don't think 'cos I understand, I care." - Sneakerpimps
If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.
I wasn't there.  If I was there, I was sleeping.  If I wasn't sleeping, I didn't hear or see anything.
Money has never been a problem for Davion. "Why waste money on social services when you can spend it on weapons instead?" - aldous

worktroll

• Oldest and fatherless
  • Ombudsman
  • Colonel
  • Per ardua, ad caelum
    • There are Monsters in my Sky!
Re: Official Camospecs E-Bay auctions!
« Reply #1 on: 27 March 2012, 18:28:28 »
Just for the record, the CSO fundraising auctions are the only links to active eBay auctions which are allowed to remain on these forums. All funds raised are used to fund CSO projects, and no CSO artists receive any portion of the receipts in return for the work they donate. The posting of links to these auctions, and these active auctions only, has the approval of Catalyst Game Labs, and of the site Administrators.

Worktroll, Administrator.
* No, FASA wasn't big on errata - ColBosch
* The Housebook series is from the 80's and is the foundation of Btech, the 80's heart wrapped in heavy metal that beats to this day - Sigma
* To sum it up: FASAnomics: By Cthulhu, for Cthulhu - Moonsword
* Because Battletech is a conspiracy by Habsburg & Bourbon pretenders - MadCapellan
* The Hellbringer is cool, either way. It's not cool because it's bad, it's cool because it's bad with balls - Nightsky
* It was a glorious time for people who felt that we didn't have enough Marauder variants - HABeas2, re "Empires Aflame"

Moonsword

• Global Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #2 on: 28 September 2012, 17:22:04 »

foxbat

• Tunnel Rat
  • Global Moderator
  • Captain
    • classicbattletech.fr
« Reply #3 on: 04 October 2012, 09:57:38 »
Hanse Davion is my shepherd.
We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender! Winston Churchill, June 1940

foxbat

• Tunnel Rat
  • Global Moderator
  • Captain
    • classicbattletech.fr
We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender! Winston Churchill, June 1940

foxbat

• Tunnel Rat
  • Global Moderator
  • Captain
    • classicbattletech.fr

foxbat

• Tunnel Rat
  • Global Moderator
  • Captain
    • classicbattletech.fr

foxbat

• Tunnel Rat
  • Global Moderator
  • Captain
    • classicbattletech.fr

foxbat

• Tunnel Rat
  • Global Moderator
  • Captain
    • classicbattletech.fr

foxbat

• Tunnel Rat
  • Global Moderator
  • Captain
    • classicbattletech.fr

foxbat

• Tunnel Rat
  • Global Moderator
  • Captain
    • classicbattletech.fr
« Reply #10 on: 24 September 2014, 02:53:38 »

worktroll

• Oldest and fatherless
  • Ombudsman
  • Colonel
  • Per ardua, ad caelum
« Reply #11 on: 20 April 2017, 22:41:14 »
And they're  back! From B1BFlyer on the CSO team:

Hey everyone, it's been a while but we've got three mechs in a single lot painted by CSO's Jal Phoenix up for auction that were featured in the 2015 Gencon diorama ending this weekend.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/122450027580?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
* The Housebook series is from the 80's and is the foundation of Btech, the 80's heart wrapped in heavy metal that beats to this day - Sigma
* Because Battletech is a conspiracy by Habsburg & Bourbon pretenders - MadCapellan
* The Hellbringer is cool, either way. It's not cool because it's bad, it's cool because it's bad with balls - Nightsky
* It was a glorious time for people who felt that we didn't have enough Marauder variants - HABeas2, re "Empires Aflame"

worktroll

• Oldest and fatherless
  • Ombudsman
  • Colonel
  • Per ardua, ad caelum
« Reply #12 on: 19 June 2017, 23:11:03 »
And another CSO auction! All funds raised go to supporting our CSO artists in official CSO projects!

Got another official CSO eBay auction. This time it's Gunjinokanrei's Longshot mech from GenCon. Bid now, bid often! O0

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Battletech-CamoSpecs-painted-Longshot-from-GenCon-/122554373311?hash=item1c88cf54bf:g:WB8AAOSw~e5ZRuxN