Author Topic: I pledge allegiance to the disruptive state of Achooluna. Where's the beer?  (Read 122109 times)

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Pimpin' Mopar Goodness since the Dawn of Time
Explosive

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Gas or firey kind?
« Last Edit: 27 April 2017, 10:33:55 by Wrangler »
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
Fire

Always fire.

Lots and lot of fire

Clangador

• Lieutenant
  • The Pimptastic Purple Pyrate...

I need a drink of water.
~Clangador

This post "is brought to you by Soylent Red and Soylent Yellow, high energy vegetable concentrates, and new, delicious, Soylent Green. The miracle food of high-energy plankton gathered from the oceans of the world."
Soylent Green (1973)

"Build coffins, that's all you'll need."
The Omega Man (1971)

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
*Wrangler slides a drink of water to , Clangador.  Where he gived swift gulp and discovers it's Fire Water.*
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants

Clangador

• Lieutenant
***Clang drinks the water. Smoke rises from the sides of his mouth.***

Ack! My tongue is on fire!
~Clangador

This post "is brought to you by Soylent Red and Soylent Yellow, high energy vegetable concentrates, and new, delicious, Soylent Green. The miracle food of high-energy plankton gathered from the oceans of the world."
Soylent Green (1973)

The Omega Man (1971)

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Clan Hells Horses 666th Mech. Assualt Cluster
Hands Clang a lime slice with salt on in...

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
TT, we know you are the master of nasty  O0 ~ Fletch on 22 June 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016
Me: Would you rather fight my Epithymía Thanátou from the Whispers of Blake?
Nav_Alpha: That THING... that is horrid
~ Nav_Alpha on 10 October 2016

Clangador

• Lieutenant
Hands Clang a lime slice with salt on in...

TT

***Puts lime in mouth. ***

Ack a lime has caught fire in my mouth.
~Clangador

Soylent Green (1973)

The Omega Man (1971)

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
At least the fire is not at the other end of your digestive tract............this time.   ::)
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
*Wrangler rushes in with fire extinguisher to put the fire out in Clang's mouth.*

*SPLaSH!!*

Hmm...Hmmm this seems to be carbonated soda water.... Oops sorry.  Looks like Wombat swapped out the stickers.

Clangador

• Lieutenant
 :Jumpy:

I feel funny...
~Clangador

Soylent Green (1973)

The Omega Man (1971)

BirdofPrey

• Major
Silly Clang.
You put the lime in the coconut.

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
Clang likes a good spritzing

Clangador

• Lieutenant
Sounds like the makings of a song.
~Clangador

Soylent Green (1973)

The Omega Man (1971)

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Or a drink. Speaking of drinks.......... Today's Special is a Coconut Lime Daquiri! In a cup!
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
In a Red Solo Cup?

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
Is there another kind of cup?

BirdofPrey

• Major
Ball and a cup?

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Solo cups don't just come in the color red.................

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
Solo cups don't just come in the color red.................

They are all red underneath.

It's like the expression "All Ferraris are RED no matter what color they are." 

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
There not made by a relative of Hans Solo right?
« Last Edit: 03 May 2017, 10:41:59 by Wrangler »

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
Hmmm - that might explain the awesomeness  O0

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
The awesomeness does not come from the cup. It comes from what we put IN the cup.

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
The awesomeness does not come from the cup. It comes from what we put IN the cup.

You've served cold diarrhea in Dixie Cup 

Clangador

• Lieutenant
I need a drink of Soylent Red now.
~Clangador

Soylent Green (1973)

The Omega Man (1971)

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
In a Red Solo cup?

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
*Wrangler hears a sound and notices a random worker Ferret taking drink from a odd color Solo Cup, only to be uttlerly pulled into with off sucking noise and completely disappears into it with cup landing on the floor.*

Woah, that must been a sucky drink.

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
That could be a worm hole.

Go check it out Wrangler

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
No thanks.  I don't touch people's drinks out.

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Clan Hells Horses 666th Mech. Assualt Cluster
* Pushes Wrangler into the hole*

Wrangler: HEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!

* Telephone rings *

TT: Hello?
Wrangler: You sonofabitch! You owe me a drink! And I found it leads to Wombat's Pouch AGAIN! GitmeouttahereNOW!

TT: Wrong Number, * Hangs the phone up. *

TT  ;D
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
TT, we know you are the master of nasty  O0 ~ Fletch on 22 June 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016
Me: Would you rather fight my Epithymía Thanátou from the Whispers of Blake?
Nav_Alpha: That THING... that is horrid
~ Nav_Alpha on 10 October 2016