Author Topic: What's in the pipeline?  (Read 13467 times)

Empyrus

• Captain
Re: What's in the pipeline?
« Reply #270 on: 19 April 2017, 15:08:15 »
The Shadow Cat could use a Dark Age sculpt option. Love the MWDA looks of the Shadow Cat.
But it can't be what Stinger was talking about because the Shadow Cat is not subject to any XTROs (and therefore has no XTRO art). Unless there's one coming but isn't publicly known... which is unlikely.

I listed the ones i know for sure have MW4/Mercs model, XTRO art and TRO art.

faithless

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Warrant Officer
  • I am a meat popsicle.
« Reply #271 on: 19 April 2017, 16:17:31 »
Empyrus

Is this the same as the MWDA Shadowcat? I thought they were but I may be mistaken.

http://ironwindmetals.com/store/popup_image.php?pID=8511&type=jpg[/url]
Demo Agent #715 Game HQ Oklahoma City, OK
& occasionally Carolina Comics Lawton, OK

Empyrus

• Captain
« Reply #272 on: 19 April 2017, 16:30:49 »
Empyrus

Is this the same as the MWDA Shadowcat? I thought they were but I may be mistaken.

http://ironwindmetals.com/store/popup_image.php?pID=8511&type=jpg[/url]
That's Shadow Cat II, which originates from MWDA and appears in TRO.... 3085, i think?
Not the pretty one.

MWDA Shadow Cat from Warrenborn.

Poor pic but one can see the primary differences for MWDA Shadow Cat are the cockpit (has stylized Nova Cat head) and generally more rounded, smoother appearance.

The weapons do not match any Shadow Cat configuration though, not even the NTNU ones.

faithless

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Warrant Officer
  • I am a meat popsicle.
« Reply #273 on: 19 April 2017, 16:42:00 »
Cool. I appreciate the info.
Demo Agent #715 Game HQ Oklahoma City, OK
& occasionally Carolina Comics Lawton, OK

Alex Keller

• Captain
« Reply #274 on: 19 April 2017, 18:36:38 »
Do we get a glimpse of the Q3 and Q4 release schedule soon?   O0

jimdigris

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Major
« Reply #275 on: 19 April 2017, 19:21:35 »
While we are at it, when will the Wasp become available on the IWM store?

Light Brigade

• Sergeant
« Reply #276 on: 21 April 2017, 00:23:18 »
Do we get a glimpse of the Q3 and Q4 release schedule soon?   O0

The online-shop I am using listed the Avalanche, Cuirass, Uziel resculpt and an Anubis variant for preorder just a few days ago. Conclusively, these Mech are going to be the Q3 releases, I suppose.

Unfortunately, none of the classics / re-unseens / whatever is listed or mentioned. So, are there any news, which classic is going to be released in Q3? Hopefully the Phoenix Hawk :)
"Invade Skye? Forcing Lord Kurita to grovel at our feet would be less dangerous than ordering us to invade Skye!"
Kurita officer upon hearing his unit's assignment.

"If you enjoy the irony of zooming across the universe in a JumpShip, only to be forced to ride a jackass six klicks through a downpour, then man, you've got it made in these successor states."
From the comedy holoseries M.P.'s Jump Circus.

Corrinald

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #277 on: 21 April 2017, 14:51:21 »
Well, as mentioned above, an Uziel resculpt is coming soon using the exact CAD model as used for the game.

You can Fan Funding (soon) my Hellspawn resculpt that matches the MW4 artwork quite well.

And there is going to be a resculpt coming 4th quarter that is of a quite old mini, that badly needs a resculpt, and it is going to combine elements of the TRO art, some XTRO art, and the MW4 model of this particular mech :-D

It would be really cool to see a new Mauler. Its been one of my favorite 'mech designs since I started playing. Maybe not the most effective in combat, but visually  O0