Author Topic: The Underground (Slightly Aromatic and Somewhat Moist) Lair Of The Mighty Achoo!  (Read 131440 times)

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Well, if they're Legion....their toast, i know certain flying turtle who despises them.  He tends to show up when they're around.

*Wrangler glances into the sky on cue as Gamera the flying turtle spins on end scene and blow torches the Bunny Legion mistaking it for actual Legion of monster legend (due to being pulled into a shell, he can't see he can tell parties involved with Legion is around...) as he spins by.  Also accidentally blow torching Acho's collection of slightly use Hetzer tanks he was using for spare parts.*

Anyone want's roast rabbit?
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Pimpin' Mopar Goodness since the Dawn of Time
Will we be having that with turtle soup?

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Unless you like Inferno IIC grade hot in your soup, and the big guy don't seem to like talk of him being turn into soup....
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
So he's a Snapping Turtle  ;D

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Ahhhh! Gamera! As they are now doing him in CGI we can have him as soup. Or better yet I will let HIM deal with him.

(With that Gamera disappears in a swirl of pink and a pink bunny doll drops to the ground where Gamera was.)
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
Gamera has been banished to the pink

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Somebody had to do it. The Kurita Cretins certainly couldn't.
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
They're still using flip phones

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
They're still using flip phones
They have mad texting skills, so they can over come the issues.  Smart Phones are Lostech for the Kuritans.

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
never looked at it that way

would explain the thumbs of death maneuver

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
But only if you swipe to the left.    ::)

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
Im not a swiper

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
And here I was always picturing you looking like the image below.  O0  Now I am sad  }:)
« Last Edit: 12 April 2017, 08:58:38 by The Mighty ACHOO »

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
So you were sideswiped?

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Is that better than a reach around?

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
*Wrangler has his hacker friend tap into the Word of Bunny cybernetic network and army return totheir bunker/burrows and go into years(s) long hibernation mode*
Goodnight, hope your batteries run out tonight!

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
And her I was always picturing you looking like the image below.  O0  Now I am sad  }:)

U can still picture me that way  8)

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
There are much worse ways you could picture me

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Me too. I once grossed somebody out by saying "Imagine me in speedos!"

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
My gaud, that horrible thing to do someone!  ;D

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
Had a group of French Canadians out here once that decided to go to beach in Speedos.

When they got to work on Monday the asked,"MM why at beach they call us ...."

;D

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
At least they called them.....   In my case they run away screaming about their eyes and something about a nightmare that will haunt them for the rest of their lives......   :-\

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
At least they called them.....   In my case they run away screaming about their eyes and something about a nightmare that will haunt them for the rest of their lives......   :-\

Oh that's just the girls  ;D ;)

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
 :D  ^-^

Clangador

• Lieutenant
  • The Pimptastic Purple Pyrate...
Nice thread.... For now... It'd be a shame if someone wrecked it.  >:D
~Clangador

This post "is brought to you by Soylent Red and Soylent Yellow, high energy vegetable concentrates, and new, delicious, Soylent Green. The miracle food of high-energy plankton gathered from the oceans of the world."
Soylent Green (1973)

"Build coffins, that's all you'll need."
The Omega Man (1971)

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
OMG!  Its a Ghost!

The mystical man known as Clangador!

OOC: Welcome Back

Clangador

• Lieutenant
  • The Pimptastic Purple Pyrate...
OMG!  Its a Ghost!

The mystical man known as Clangador!

OOC: Welcome Back

Well Mopar called me in tears begging me to post something here, so here I am.  O0
~Clangador

This post "is brought to you by Soylent Red and Soylent Yellow, high energy vegetable concentrates, and new, delicious, Soylent Green. The miracle food of high-energy plankton gathered from the oceans of the world."
Soylent Green (1973)

"Build coffins, that's all you'll need."
The Omega Man (1971)

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
We missed you Clang!

(I need to work on my aim damnit!)