Author Topic: GMAB color scheme  (Read 869 times)

Caturix

• Sergeant
  • Ex Astris, Scientia.
GMAB color scheme
« on: 23 April 2017, 11:21:53 »
Hello :) !

I have a lance I would like to paint in the Green Monster Assault Battalion colours, but I can't seem to find what are their colours scheme.

How would you paint them ? Some mix of green and something else, but not the same as Oriente's Fusiliers and Hussars ? Something else ?

Thanks for any advice :).
"The Mechwarrior formerly known as Stenka"

Sharpnel

• Colonel
Re: GMAB color scheme
« Reply #1 on: 23 April 2017, 11:31:03 »
From Camospecs Onlne

The 2nd Regulan Hussars use a tan and brown camouflage with fern green highlights.

The 2nd Regulns are GMAB's parent unit.
Consigliere Trygg Bender, CRD-3BL Crusader, The Blazer Mafia
Takehiro 'Taco' Uchimiya, SHD-2H Shadow Hawk 'Taco', Crimson Oasis Trading Company

"Of what use is a dream, if not a blueprint for courageous action" -Adam West
As I get older, I realize that I'm not as good as I once was.
"Life is too short to be living someone else's dream" - Hugh Hefner

Caturix

• Sergeant
  • Ex Astris, Scientia.
« Reply #2 on: 26 April 2017, 15:38:58 »

But I already knew that; I wondered if they may have had a different colour scheme, as does so many of the other independent commands, something making them immediately recognizables.
Maybe a green limb, more green than tan and brown, or something really special...
"The Mechwarrior formerly known as Stenka"

Cache

• Captain
    • Lords of the Battlefield
« Reply #3 on: 29 April 2017, 10:03:24 »
I wondered if they may have had a different colour scheme, as does so many of the other independent commands, something making them immediately recognizables.
The GMAB doesn't appear to be an independent command, just the spoiled child of the regiment. It would be unique in that it is a full-strength battalion, having stripped its siblings of necessary equipment.  ;)

Register