Author Topic: Minor problem with the 2.31 Excel spreadsheet that in MekHQ  (Read 1362 times)

Ragnoff

• Recruit
This is probably not as much of a problem for those of you who are more familiar, but for a new be added to the confusion as I attempted to understand everything. The version of the 2.31 rule set that I can download has someone's notes in it. Apparently, somebody went to the process and was making notes about things like the area of origin in the dev tab. Because they use the spreadsheet tabs to include these and because they are not labeled it and that been a lot of extra letters and numbers that a newbie like myself is trying to read as part of the rules.  It is only now, after some guidance from somebody in the slack program and going through them numerous times that I finally puzzled out these were someone's notes.

Is there a clean version of the 2.3 full somewhere? The one in the docs file in the dev version of the latest MekHQ is the one I am using, and when I searched individual downloads I came to the same spreadsheet with the same notes...

Ragnoff

BLOODWOLF

• Warrant Officer
Re: Minor problem with the 2.31 Excel spreadsheet that in MekHQ
« Reply #1 on: 07 June 2017, 15:17:14 »
There is no "clean" version, that is the AtB rules set dont let those notes bother you so much.

Ironboot

• Sergeant
Re: Minor problem with the 2.31 Excel spreadsheet that in MekHQ
« Reply #2 on: 09 June 2017, 19:15:05 »
The notes and numbers on the side?  Before MekHQ did AtB we had to use more of the excel spreadsheet to roll for events, battles, etc.  That's all :)

Register