Author Topic: MekWars Dominion: Grand Cycle XIII [August 18, 2017]  (Read 1054 times)

TigerShark

• Major
    • MekWars: Dominion
MekWars Dominion: Grand Cycle XIII [August 18, 2017]
« on: 04 August 2017, 13:42:27 »

W W W . M E K W A R S - D O M I N I O N . C O M

GRAND CYCLE XIII
2765 Era Campaign
August 18, 2017

OVERVIEW
Behind the façade of trade and cooperation, man's eternal greed and lust  for power lays in wait. The Lords of the five Great Houses scheme and plot against one-another, creating shadowy feuds and conflicts which threaten to undermine mankind's Great Experiment: The Star League. Each member jockeys for position to become the driving force behind the League's might, blinding them to a greater evil being conjured from the darkness of the Periphery.

MEKWARS DOMINION allows players to participate in the most pivotal age of BattleTech history. Centered around the events of the 2760s, players work to strengthen their faction's position within the League, conquering land and experiencing the era's most iconic battles, including the Star League Civil War.

PLAYING IN THE STAR LEAGUE ERA
Users familiar with the 3025 era will find many of the same units available during the 2765 time period. Mechs and Vehicles carry advanced technologies which Succession Wars armies could only dream of. The armies of the Member States and Territories were highly advanced, with production soaring during a time of excess.

NEW FEATURES
• Terran Hegemony remains a playable faction this cycle (invite only!)
• Factories more-closely align with information from masterunitlist.info site
• Re-vamped Striker-type formation designs to enhance the RPG element

CAMPAIGN FEATURES
• Choose from among the eight available factions: Capellan Confederation, Draconis Combine, Federated Suns, Free Worlds League, Lyran Commonwealth, Rim Worlds Republic, Territorial States, or the Terran Hegemony.
• Play using canon-inspired Unit Formations, bringing the most iconic Regiments to life.
• Direct-buy units from their factories using Real Cost. Each factory gives a slight chance at its upgraded, Star League version!
• Level your own pilots! No automatic leveling here: RPG skills and piloting/gunnery increases may be purchased for your pilots as they gain XP.

Download the Client and Join the Fight!
« Last Edit: 04 August 2017, 14:38:51 by TigerShark »

"You will fight to the last soldier, and when you die, I will call upon your damned soul to speak horrible curses at the enemy."
     - Orders of Emperor Stefan Amaris to his troops

TigerShark

• Major
    • MekWars: Dominion
Re: MekWars Dominion: Grand Cycle XIII [August 18, 2017]
« Reply #1 on: 27 September 2017, 12:56:43 »
Just a reminder that our campaign is ongoing and still accepting new players! Contact me for more information.

"You will fight to the last soldier, and when you die, I will call upon your damned soul to speak horrible curses at the enemy."
     - Orders of Emperor Stefan Amaris to his troops

Register