Author Topic: Fan Record Sheets (WIP)  (Read 1412 times)

Bren

• Warrant Officer
Fan Record Sheets (WIP)
« on: 22 August 2017, 18:00:07 »
The photos from GenCon spurred me to put a bit more time into a couple of these.

Points of note: since the diagrams reflect how the 'Mech looks, having it 'face' away from you seemed to be confusing. So now the diagrams are illustrated as if, say, you had the mini in your hand and were looking at it.

Now, should this trend continue with the Critical Hit Table? Things start getting confusing no matter what I choose. What does everyone think is the lesser of two evils ...

Empyrus

• Lieutenant Colonel
Re: Fan Record Sheets (WIP)
« Reply #1 on: 22 August 2017, 18:18:43 »
Looks nice but personally i can't tolerate mirrored 'Mechs sheets.
This causes me massive issues in MWO constantly.. (or, well, caused when i played.)

That said, if you do mirror things, mirror related tables (like critical hits) as well. Mixing things is even more confusing.

Suralin

• Lieutenant
« Reply #2 on: 29 August 2017, 18:40:16 »
Man. I'd love to see more like this, with each mech design having its own damage layout (much like MW2 and MW4 back in the day). I might try my hand at it myself.

Red Pins

• Major
  • Inspiration+Creativity=Insanity
« Reply #3 on: 29 August 2017, 23:46:33 »
You know - I could use your talents with a project.  How'd you like to help with a couple projects, like a 6- and 8-legged superheavy, a 8.5" x 14" 'Battlesheet' of BA and Transport vehicle, or Extra-Light Mech sheet (5 per Point).

...Visit the Legacy Cluster...
The New Clans:Volume One
Clan Devil Wasp * Clan Carnoraptor * Clan Frost Ape * Clan Surf Dragon * Clan Tundra Leopard
Work-in-progress; The Blake Threat File
Now with MORE GROGNARD!  ...I think I'm done.  I've played long enough to earn a pension, fer cryin' out loud!  IlClan and out in <REDACTED>!
TRO: 3176 Hegemony Refits - the 30-day wonder

Register