Author Topic: (Answered) Field guns versus airborne aerospace units  (Read 1163 times)

Liam's Ghost

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Miss Chitty finds your honor rules quaint.
(Answered) Field guns versus airborne aerospace units
« on: 17 February 2017, 20:31:56 »
Exactly what it says.

On page 111 of Total Warfare it says: Unless specifically stated otherwise by the rules for that unit, infantry cannot attack aerospace units.

The field gun rules on page 311 of Tactical operations do not appear to say they are an exception, but, you see I really really want them to be, so I'm hoping this was an oversight.
« Last Edit: 24 May 2017, 11:36:59 by Xotl »
Good news is the lab boys say the symptoms of asbestos poisoning show an immediate latency of 44.6 years. So if you're thirty or over you're laughing. Worst case scenario you miss out on a few rounds of canasta, plus you've forwarded the cause of science by three centuries. I punch those numbers into my calculator, it makes a happy face.

(indirect accessory to the) Slayer of Monitors!

Xotl

• Dominus Erratorum
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Professor of Errata
Re: (Research) Field guns versus airborne aerospace units
« Reply #1 on: 24 May 2017, 11:36:05 »
Per TO errata, field guns can fire at airborne targets.
3028-3057 Random Assignment Tables -
Also contains faction deployment & rarity info.

http://bg.battletech.com/forums/index.php?topic=1219.0

Liam's Ghost

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Miss Chitty finds your honor rules quaint.
Re: (Answered) Field guns versus airborne aerospace units
« Reply #2 on: 24 May 2017, 16:34:45 »
Sweet! Thanks.
Good news is the lab boys say the symptoms of asbestos poisoning show an immediate latency of 44.6 years. So if you're thirty or over you're laughing. Worst case scenario you miss out on a few rounds of canasta, plus you've forwarded the cause of science by three centuries. I punch those numbers into my calculator, it makes a happy face.

(indirect accessory to the) Slayer of Monitors!