Author Topic: Problem reading Dark Ages: Era Digest  (Read 2491 times)

Mastergunz

• CamoSpecs
  • Captain
  • BBBBBBRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTT
Problem reading Dark Ages: Era Digest
« on: 01 May 2014, 11:46:20 »
Hey guys,

I'm reaching out to the more tech savy here. I have a Nook Color that I use as my e-reader. I use EZ PDF and up until now have had no problem reading anything I got from battleshop. For whatever reason Era Digest does not want to load past the 8th page and page 6 is completely blacked out. I removed it from my nook library and reloaded it but no luck. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
-Gunz
" also, didn't you know mechs are able to run their massive energy weapons and all only because of their super secret fusion engine designs? the fusion engines actually turn rage and tears generated on the internet, wirelessly into usable power for the machines." -steelblueskies

"I find that alcohol bestows a variety of tactical options."

"Hotwire your imagination into your sense of self-preservation, and see what percolates." -Weirdo

Follow along with my miniature exploits on my Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/MastergunzPaintWorx

mbear

• Stood Far Back When The Gravitas Was Handed Out
  • Major
    • Tower of Jade
Re: Problem reading Dark Ages: Era Digest
« Reply #1 on: 02 July 2014, 08:02:30 »
I've run into similar problems with other CGL PDFs on my Nook Color as well. I have had no luck fixing the problems. Later versions of EzPDF have the "text only" mode, which at least lets you read the content.

Alternatively, you could try MuPDF. It's fairly decent at rendering (and free).
Be the Loremaster:

Battletech transport rules take a very feline approach to moving troops in a combat zone: If they fits, they ships.

You bought the box set and are ready to expand your BT experience. Now what? (Thanks Sartis!)

Mastergunz

• CamoSpecs
  • Captain
  • BBBBBBRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTT
Re: Problem reading Dark Ages: Era Digest
« Reply #2 on: 09 July 2014, 18:02:22 »
Yeah, I ended up using the text only mode and it works fine but I miss all the pics. :(

-Gunz
" also, didn't you know mechs are able to run their massive energy weapons and all only because of their super secret fusion engine designs? the fusion engines actually turn rage and tears generated on the internet, wirelessly into usable power for the machines." -steelblueskies

"I find that alcohol bestows a variety of tactical options."

"Hotwire your imagination into your sense of self-preservation, and see what percolates." -Weirdo

Follow along with my miniature exploits on my Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/MastergunzPaintWorx

Register