Author Topic: Novel reading oder.  (Read 2485 times)

McKennsy

Novel reading oder.
« on: 20 August 2011, 13:06:21 »
Hey, it's been a nsince I read some novels but I discover my old books a few weeks back in the attic and I've decided to dive in and finish off the story. I'm going to read from the end of the Twilight of the Clans to the end of the series. So Im looking for a complete list of all the classic era novel printed from then until the final book, Endgame.

I have this list but it is listed in Chronological order rather than printing order so I was wondering if someone has another list, or if you can confirm if this list is in the right reading order, or correct the order for me.

http://www.stargazerserv.com/csv/btech/battletech_novel_list.htm

Thanks,

McKennsy.

CoffiNail

• Sergeant
  • Oathmaster of Clan Ghost Bear International
Re: Novel reading oder.
« Reply #1 on: 16 September 2011, 10:15:02 »
So I pointed out to someone on the Mechwarrior living legends forum who was asking Novel Reading Order and the way i start seemed to have some validity, so i will toss the thought out here.

I tend to read book 1 and 2 of Jade Pheonix trilogy, then books 1 and 2 of Blood of Kerenky then book 3 of Jade Phoenix and lastly they 3rd book of Blood of Keresnky.

Why?

Aidan's Adventures in Jade Phoenix take place before Operation Revival, it also gives you a nice understanding of the Clans, the first two of BoK take place during operation revival, and my thoughts on the last two, is the Wolves went on to Tukayyid last.  Anyone else read it in this order?