Author Topic: The Underground (Slightly Aromatic and Somewhat Moist) Lair Of The Mighty Achoo!  (Read 133740 times)

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Pimpin' Mopar Goodness since the Dawn of Time

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Over there! *Wrangler Points* under the stage! Their is a trap door!  Beware, I've heard of many of soul losing their way in the netherlands of the Underground of which the ancient ruins of previous Lairs were located and still connected.
« Last Edit: 07 May 2017, 20:58:17 by Wrangler »
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
That's just the Monks

Clangador

• Lieutenant
  • The Pimptastic Purple Pyrate...
That's just the Monks

History monks? Time monks? What kind of monks are we talking about here?
~Clangador

This post "is brought to you by Soylent Red and Soylent Yellow, high energy vegetable concentrates, and new, delicious, Soylent Green. The miracle food of high-energy plankton gathered from the oceans of the world."
Soylent Green (1973)

"Build coffins, that's all you'll need."
The Omega Man (1971)

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel

History monks? Time monks? What kind of monks are we talking about here?

Monks are the monsters that go bonk in the night

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Monks are the monsters that go bonk in the night
They do not, they take a vow of celibacy.
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
I took a vow to celebrate.   ;D   Then I got a job at Wal*Mart.   :'(
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

Clangador

• Lieutenant
Well I bought a pound of olives to celebrate my new job and I ate them all. Yummy.
~Clangador

This post "is brought to you by Soylent Red and Soylent Yellow, high energy vegetable concentrates, and new, delicious, Soylent Green. The miracle food of high-energy plankton gathered from the oceans of the world."
Soylent Green (1973)

The Omega Man (1971)

Clangador

• Lieutenant
I really like olives, by the way...  [drool]
~Clangador

Soylent Green (1973)

The Omega Man (1971)

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Olives may not like you.....*peers sees a pac man looking olive start to chase Clangador for certain crimes against Olives*

Clangador

• Lieutenant
Those damn olives will be the end of my yet!

***Clang hops in a nearby wormhole and ends up in Galaxy 323 37 billion years in the future.***

I wonder if they have hamburgers here.
~Clangador

Soylent Green (1973)

The Omega Man (1971)

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
In Galaxy 323? Hah! You wish! No cows, just pseudo-soy sorta stuff. Especially 37 billion years in the future. If you had gone only 10 billion years in the future you could have hunted the cowmanoids, but by 23 billion years in the future all lifeforms had become vegetable based. You might as well come back, kill the olive pacman and have a beer.
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
He could go to the bar at end of the universe. There likely to have stuff imported from other universes. I hear guys like DC's Lobo hang out there. Rough crowd.

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
If there are olives in the future than there can still be Martinis

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Killer Olives perhaps, we don't make the universe. It makes itself!  8)

Clangador

• Lieutenant
Ugh.  >:(

***Clang hops a wormhole to Milliway's aka The Restaurant at the End of the Universe.***
« Last Edit: 14 May 2017, 14:35:49 by Clangador »
~Clangador

Soylent Green (1973)

The Omega Man (1971)

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
Ugh.  >:(

***Clang hops a wormhole to Milliway's aka The Restaurant St the End of the Universe.***

Oh!  Try the beef

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Aren't they famous for their Milkway bars?

Clangador

• Lieutenant

***Clang drinks 42 pan galactic gargle blasters and transcends this mortal plane of existence.***
~Clangador

Soylent Green (1973)

The Omega Man (1971)

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Uh-oh.  He's gone for sure.  Time for the backup plan.

*Wrangler goes to one hidden panels of the Lair's bar which he discovered one drunken stoopr one night.  He opens a panel marked (backup) and open it.  Inside are some toggle switches and large metal lever with yellow & black warning stripes on it. Each of the Toggle switch has bar patron's name above it.  Wrangler flips the "Clangador" switch and pulls the hard to move lever to the down position.*

**From a side wall, a panel flip open and a slide comes out of the wall.  Moments later, a brand new Clangador down the slide with drink in his hand and still out-cold.  Wombat giggles in the back of the bar and uses one of his blackmarkers and draws a monical and mustache on him while new "Clangador".  He then tries go up the slide after doing so see what thing yet to be re-explored as the slide retracts and closes up.**

Well, he's back again.  Perhaps drunker...
« Last Edit: 19 May 2017, 21:22:30 by Wrangler »

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
***Clang drinks 42 pan galactic gargle blasters and transcends this mortal plane of existence.***

42 is always the answer

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Unless it isn't.  O:-)

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
Unless it isn't.  O:-)

I don't recall that ever happening.  At least not to the right question. 

Clangador

• Lieutenant
***Clang falls face first on the floor mumbling something about olives. ***
~Clangador

Soylent Green (1973)

The Omega Man (1971)

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Get some Olives to that man, Pronto!

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
How many Martinis did he have?

Clangador

• Lieutenant
How many Martinis did he have?

The usual amount. 42.  :D
« Last Edit: 18 May 2017, 08:28:17 by Clangador »
~Clangador

Soylent Green (1973)

The Omega Man (1971)

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Don't explode into flames by having too many of them!  Like having a flaming Moe without blowing out the fire!

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
The usual amount. 42.  :D

You know that would kill you, right?

Clangador

• Lieutenant

Are you sure? I thought I read in a book 42 of anything was a okay amount to have.
~Clangador

Soylent Green (1973)

The Omega Man (1971)