Author Topic: The Underground (Slightly Aromatic and Somewhat Moist) Lair Of The Mighty Achoo!  (Read 133951 times)

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
You know the weezels got a work order to move the lair.  They slabbed a boring machine and it zoomed i think east-by-north direction with it.  We've been in the the exHQ Van turned mobile bar while you were in the bathroom.

YOU'VE been in the van. I was in my throne room. Who do you think had the false lair moved? Wombat was in the thing! And Truetanker...........
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
YOU'VE been in the van. I was in my throne room. Who do you think had the false lair moved? Wombat was in the thing! And Truetanker...........

Oh...hmm I guess we should go after it? I'm MechWarrior, not a tunneler.
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
why? We are semi-safe. The actual lair is here, Wombat is there. Truetanker is at impound because his tank was towed. Mopar is wherever he is. You are there. Where BoP is right now is anybody's guess.
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Hmmm....i think we forgot someone....oh yeah. Sharpne & ClarkeMarek, weren't IN the Lair?  Maybe one of them can get it back.
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Pimpin' Mopar Goodness since the Dawn of Time
I'm actually home in the good old USA

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
So how heck do you commute to the lair on the moon, or other sorted planet were suppose to be on?

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
Spice

BirdofPrey

• Major
Where BoP is right now is anybody's guess.
Where am I not?
Spice
You never told us you were in the guild

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Where am I not?You never told us you were in the guild
I think it's reference that Pocket Universe you pop out of on a moment notice.
Achoo bit upset the Weasels using a Boring Machine to drive off with semi-wrecked part of the Bar. 

Wasn't it suppose to be modular?  Click & Fix?

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
It was a Dune reference

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
It was a Dune reference
But it's dessert planet.  It's very dangerous place.

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
But it's dessert planet.  It's very dangerous place.

Yes dessert planets are bad for you.  Full of empty calories. 

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Dessert planets are bad for your waistline. And they have such weird names. The planet Creme Brulee is so not awesome.

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
Dessert planets are bad for your waistline. And they have such weird names. The planet Creme Brulee is so not awesome.

It's worse than Le Mon Merangie

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Clan Hells Horses 666th Mech. Assualt Cluster
My " tank " is really a modified Rattler Mobile Structure...  >:D

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
TT, we know you are the master of nasty  O0 ~ Fletch on 22 June 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016
Me: Would you rather fight my Epithymía Thanátou from the Whispers of Blake?
Nav_Alpha: That THING... that is horrid
~ Nav_Alpha on 10 October 2016

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
I don't think were tankful of you taking up ALL the parking in the parking lot and some of the neighborhood's land (squashing everything)....

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
Hmmm... your response sounds alot like Sid Myer's Pirates for XBox...

" Fire a broadside! "

* Fires a broadside into Wranglers vehicle of choice... and into the next buildings four blocks as well. *

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
Talk about a mobile home

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Wow.  Why in world are you shooting fireworks at people's stuff?

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
Wow.  Why in world are you shooting fireworks at people's stuff?

He likes Sparklers

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
This is MY lair! Mine! And MY parking lot! Move the Rattler or I will call in an orbital bombardment of ACMEtm anvils!

Sheesh! He calls himself a tanker. That isn't a tank. It's a mobile home with an attitude problem!

BirdofPrey

• Major
Hey Achoo, you wanna borrow my bot-portable anti-capital ship gun?  I still have two nuclear detonators with which to pump the laser, so you aren't screwed if you miss the first shot somehow.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Nuclear bombardment kinda makes Lair bit...unusable...

BirdofPrey

• Major
No no.  SMALL nuclear detonator.  Only used to power powerful laser.
Fallout only very very minor.  No problem.
Firing cannon may be dangerous, though.  Needs more testing.

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
Either my AAA fire or my 'Cuda launcher / SCL/3 combos would most likely stop those too.

But I'm moving to another local to terrorize.... er pacify.  >:D

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
You have a 'cuda launcher?

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
You have a 'cuda launcher?
Afraid so.  There a pile over yonder hill that looks like Cadillic Ranch,

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
Afraid so.  There a pile over yonder hill that looks like Cadillic Ranch,

Oh i know some people that will be mighty upset

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
hmm, do you think there would be people upset they did the same thing with the UrbanMech?

« Last Edit: 15 November 2017, 22:58:30 by Wrangler »

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Awwwwwww, poor Urbies!

Register