Author Topic: The Underground (Slightly Aromatic and Somewhat Moist) Lair Of The Mighty Achoo!  (Read 131509 times)

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Well, at least it will bring in those tourists to help pay for a yet another bar expansion/rebuilding.
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Pimpin' Mopar Goodness since the Dawn of Time
I would have buried the Urbies right side up. 

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
I would have buried the Urbies right side up.
Naah, that would have made lair look like the Skywalker Ranch with all those domes.
Then Assault Mechs would have tripped over the Urbie's domed heads since they can't see.

I don't want some social general suing Achoo for walking hazards and damage to someone's Fafnir or Atlas!
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
Naah, that would have made lair look like the Skywalker Ranch with all those domes.
Then Assault Mechs would have tripped over the Urbie's domed heads since they can't see.

I don't want some social general suing Achoo for walking hazards and damage to someone's Fafnir or Atlas!

But we could have painted them to look like boobs

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
But we could have painted them to look like boobs
People wonder where the sex lab came from... :-X

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
People wonder where the sex lab came from... :-X

I already explained that and then you all complained about your eyes bleeding and needing brain bleach

There is just no pleasing some people

BirdofPrey

• Major
Funny, I don't remember FILE NOT FOUND

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Funny, I don't remember FILE NOT FOUND
OH!  *hands the flashdrive* Here that file your missing!  Enjoy!

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
*sigh*
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
Come on Achoo!  Nothing said or described her is a tenth of what happens in Wally World. 

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
That mech theme roller coaster does cause her get little ill.  Urbie doing loop-de-loops with JumpJets is still amazing though.

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
That mech theme roller coaster does cause her get little ill.  Urbie doing loop-de-loops with JumpJets is still amazing though.

It's a key defense mechanism

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
It's a key defense mechanism
You got a point.  I guess not realistic that it would be a fun ride.

This lowkey Skylift in the back of Achoo's failed Theme park didn't work out so well. 

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
Well it was his un-ability to fund his Ten Naked Blond Bimbos on a Waterbed attraction that sank the place. 

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
*watches a tumble weed roll through the bar.*  Yesh, this place turning into the failed Achooland fun park.

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
I hope he didn't get stuck on the toilet again

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Hope he wasn't eaten by mutant marsupial lions, Wombat was eating everything i would imagine.

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
Hope he wasn't eaten by mutant marsupial lions, Wombat was eating everything i would imagine.

That's one mean marsupial

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
<<From the nightskies of the holiness of commerce nights comes the Wombat!  Delivering his yearly bombardment of Christmas cheer....using explosive presents and air-ground precision guided candy canes ordinances!>>

The guy strikes again....now i got see if he didn't mess up my paint job on my mech..

OOC: Merry Christmas, sorry if the picture was lame.  I did my best to be humorous on this this festive night.

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
Merry Christmas Wrangler  :)

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Merry Christmas Wrangler  :)
Did you get what you wanted?

<<Wrangler looks as Wombat disasterly drives a 69 Dodge Charger out of the parking lot, smacking into things.>>

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
Did you get what you wanted?

<<Wrangler looks as Wombat disasterly drives a 69 Dodge Charger out of the parking lot, smacking into things.>>

I bought a 68 Hemi Charger in March. 

I got a very nice raise, bonus and stock grants from my boss. 

I'm playing BT on 12/31

So it's all good

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
I bought a 68 Hemi Charger in March. 

I got a very nice raise, bonus and stock grants from my boss. 

I'm playing BT on 12/31

So it's all good
OOC: What style game you playing?  Themed with New Years perhaps? :)  Raid, which puts the surprise in Raids. Is the 68 a restore job?

Hey...isn't that one your numerous cars, Wombat taking off with?

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
OOC: What style game you playing?  Themed with New Years perhaps? :)  Raid, which puts the surprise in Raids. Is the 68 a restore job?

Hey...isn't that one your numerous cars, Wombat taking off with?

I have been running a Mercenary Campaign for the past 5.5 years.  This will be our 62nd game, we started in 3049 with the Clan Invasion.  I created a rule set based on the War Chest system.  The players manage their own Merc units under the umbrella of a larger Merc command.  They are the Forrest Gump of the Inner Sphere managing to get involved in all the historical events.

Here is the right up for this Sundays game:

Schloss Adler Resort
February 3057

The Blue Meanies have abducted the renowned scientist Wasabi Sashimi-san, a close friend of Mr Pink.  Some think he’s a cold fish but to Mr Pink he is a hot commodity.  They are holding him at the not so mountainous resort, the Schloss Adler.  The resort is not defended by any infantry units as it is believed that Wasabi Sashimi-san is under house arrest with a pair (or more) of special lady friends.  The approach to the resort as a lot of hidden infantry and other hidden units.  They also have artillery.  There are Infantry with LB-X so using a VTOL is ill advised. The terrain has lakes and rivers and there are no bridges to get to the resort.

Sit Rep
The game will be on 4 map sheets and you will start in the far corner with only 4 hexes to deploy in at the start.  You have about 10 turns to get to Wasabi Sashimi-san.  After that the Blue Meanies will have brought in their patrols.  Get an Infantry unit to enter the resort and grab Wasabi.  Remember:

1 turn to unload
1 turn to enter the building
1 turn to exit the building
1 turn to board transport and leave

Unit Selection
You MAY bring units from previous games as this is not part of the two mini campaigns.

Mechs - 250 tons  (extra tonnage can be times by 1.5 and transferred to vehicles/Infantry Vehicles/Infantry - 200 tons

Note:  Remember the objective.  If you bring a lot of units be prepared to play very fast otherwise you will not finish.  Don’t waste a lot of play time firing, you are playing against two clocks.

As for the Charger it's a complete car that will undergo a full restoration some day. 

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Happy New Year. Sorta. Yayish. Happy Happy Joy Joy and all that jolly crap.   #P
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
I'm glad you survive your new years festivities.  So, since you finally came out of your throne room.
What happened to that funpark in the back of your property?

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Wombat broke it. A lot. So I had to sell it as scrap. Also I sold Wombat to a Capellan collector of biological weaponry.   O0

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
He must have escaped, since he bombed presents on us with that damn DropShip of his.

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
Wombat broke it. A lot. So I had to sell it as scrap. Also I sold Wombat to a Capellan collector of biological weaponry.   O0

Isn't that against the Shriners Convention

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Let's see........I may have my "give a shit" stored away in a crate upstairs............ :D