Author Topic: I think Jamaican in the moonlight of Achooluna, drinking rum every night...  (Read 3412 times)

Sharpnel

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Nil timere messorem
A bit more powerful, it was an Abarth edition.
Tai-i Shizuko Lofgren, Third Infantry Company, Oniwaka
Lionel 'Swede' Sandstrøm, ZEU-6S Zeus 'Swede' Crimson Oasis Trading Company
Commander Jessica Dunleavy, VTR-9BP Victor, Dunleavy's Pistoleros

"Of what use is a dream, if not a blueprint for courageous action" -Adam West
It's an Omni, so I can build it into whatever I please - JHB
"Life is too short to be living someone else's dream" - Hugh Hefner

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
Could been this Fiat.

or this one.
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants

truetanker

• Major
  • Clan Hells Horses 666th Mech. Assualt Cluster
Those need BT stats, stat!

TT
Khan,Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse

That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
TT, we know you are the master of nasty  O0 ~ Fletch on 22 June 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016
Me: Would you rather fight my Epithymía Thanátou from the Whispers of Blake?
Nav_Alpha: That THING... that is horrid
~ Nav_Alpha on 10 October 2016

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Pimpin' Mopar Goodness since the Dawn of Time
those Fiats have too many doors

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
those Fiats have too many doors
I guess your not a doors fan.
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
I guess your not a doors fan.

I like Peace Frog but other than that no I'm not a big Doors fan. 

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
Man everyone must got blitz from New Years.  Usually there some kind jabber in this place after having those special rums Achoo usually stashes here.

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
The thread is in a coma

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • I FIND YOUR LACK OF PINK DISTURBING
Sorry. I had internet issues that had their own internet issues. I have been offline since the 15th of December.... [drool]
It's OK to disagree with me......I can't force you to be right.

If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
Don't worry, though you should look more often where that plug you pull out by accident that connects the internet then firebombing the provider.  :))

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
Well, I ditched the provider...... 8)

If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked.

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
Dropped them like a hot potato

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
*Watches the hot potato explode since it was grenade!*

Look out!!

*Suddenly the Wombat waltz in and get shot through the ceiling leaving a Wombat hole*

I said look out...man.

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
Hope my little buddy remembers his parachute

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
Wombat? Remember? Not until after he crashes, then maybe a week later it might, just might, dawn on him. And at that moment he will pull the ripcord of a parachute (probably inappropriately at an inappropriate time) than waddle off to cause mayhem somewhere else.....

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
He alright
*Wrangler peers outside watching a pink Locust IIC stomp off*

He seems like doing Grand theft Mecha.

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
Well in about 8 hours I'll be in Wombat's current territory. 

Wish me luck.   :D

Register