Author Topic: The Salohma Club & Mechwarrior Bar...reclaimed  (Read 188045 times)

Wombat

• Captain
Re: The Salohma Club & Mechwarrior Bar...reclaimed
« Reply #30 on: 26 January 2011, 13:15:20 »
[Wombat proceeds to lick the blackened remains of Wolf Reaper Flambeau.]
"Remember gweilo, you suck when you are nervous." - James Hong

"Everyone has a plan until you get punched in the mouth." - Mike Tyson

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage

Wolf Reaper

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant
  • Malo Mori Quam Foedari - Death Before Dishonor
« Reply #31 on: 26 January 2011, 14:29:06 »
[With his last breath WR stuffs a nuke down the marsupials throught.]
Star Colonel Vladik Ward
318th Wolf Striker Cluster
"The Blood Pack"

Sic Vis Pacem Parabellum  -"Those who seek peace, prepare for war."
"Grant me stillness and serenity as my enemies pound and howl." -Incantation against bombardment

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #32 on: 26 January 2011, 15:23:57 »
 [watch] ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D [watch]
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

Wombat

• Captain
« Reply #33 on: 26 January 2011, 15:40:21 »
[Wombat's belly expands very quickly, knocking everyone into the walls at hypervelocity. Wombat returns to regular shape (much like Stretch Armstrong) and burps some green noxious gas. Naturally this causes everyone to black out for a moment. Wombat shrugs, gives a trademark toothy grin, and proceeds to round up the wallets and pants for later nefarious uses.]

ShadowRaven

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #34 on: 26 January 2011, 17:35:37 »
* ShadowRaven stands up and dusts himself off.

investing in a fire extinguisher manufactureing company begins to seem like a better idea all the time...and is it just me, or has it gotten a tad...drafty in here
We are Clan Snow Raven. Masters of the void, and reapers of your souls

befriend (v.): to use mecha-class beam weaponry to inflict grievous bodily harm on a target in the process of proving the validity of your belief system.
— From a post on rpg.net

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #35 on: 26 January 2011, 19:24:54 »
It's just Wombat venting gases. Just don't ask which end is venting.  #P

At least it was only a nuke. If it had been Chili Inferno we wou;d have been in real trouble.
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

Wombat

• Captain
« Reply #36 on: 26 January 2011, 19:43:52 »
[At the mere mention of the word, Wombat has a thought bubble appear above his head with Chili Inferno in it. Wombat nods and begins going through the cabinets and food storage bins. Unfortunately it would appear that Achoo has indeed rid the Salohma Club of any Chili Inferno. Wombat pouts as he looks up at his thought bubble with Chili Infero.]

"Wait a tick..."

[Wombat reaches up into his thought bubble and grabs the can of Chili Inferno and holds it triumphantly above his head...then starts to pout again when he can't find a can opener in his pouch.]

"Wait a tick..."

[Wombat reaches up in his thought bubble, which now proudly displays an ACME 3000 can opener and pulls it down. Wombat claps wildly as he attempts to open the can. Oddly enough, this does pose a bit of problems for cartoon animals lacking opposable thumbs.]

ShadowRaven

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #37 on: 26 January 2011, 19:45:43 »
hmm, don't suppose you have a fallout shelter, gasmask, and SPF 3000 sunblock handy? I have a feeling this is going to end baddly

befriend (v.): to use mecha-class beam weaponry to inflict grievous bodily harm on a target in the process of proving the validity of your belief system.
— From a post on rpg.net

Wombat

• Captain
« Reply #38 on: 26 January 2011, 19:49:03 »
**anticlimax**

**KA-BOOM!!!**

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #39 on: 26 January 2011, 19:50:33 »
[Achoo picks Wombat's remains up, puts him into his thought bubble and tapes it shut, packages the thought bubble into a mailing envelope, puts on the proper postage and sends it to ACMEtm to let them deal with the problem.]

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #40 on: 26 January 2011, 19:56:40 »
By the way, who put the bomb into the can opener? If Wombat had gotten that can open we would have been in real trouble.

ShadowRaven

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #41 on: 26 January 2011, 20:57:35 »
Strangely enough, I think it was Wombat...Had to  be, it wasn't MY thought bubble it came out of. I would have started with a chainsaw and worked my way up from there.

— From a post on rpg.net

Wolf Reaper

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant
« Reply #42 on: 26 January 2011, 21:06:56 »
While the bar is being cleaned up, a group of 3 indiduals, all in black, come swiftly into the room.

They cast a spell on the fallen corpse of WR.

Before leaving, the leader says to the bar, "No one expects the drive-by necromancers!"

[WR gets up off the floor, alive, but without pants.]

"Hey, I had Pants!"
Star Colonel Vladik Ward
"The Blood Pack"

"Grant me stillness and serenity as my enemies pound and howl." -Incantation against bombardment

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #43 on: 26 January 2011, 21:31:21 »
Why do you think MoparMassiah was forcer to wear robes in the previous incarnation of CBT? Having pants with Wombat around means you will soon be sans pants.  ;)

ShadowRaven

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #44 on: 26 January 2011, 21:32:51 »
I'm just glad I decided against the leopard print skivvies today

— From a post on rpg.net

Wolf Reaper

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant
« Reply #45 on: 26 January 2011, 21:39:10 »
WR puts on a utili-kilt.

"There, all good."
Star Colonel Vladik Ward
"The Blood Pack"

Scotty

• Alpha Strike Guru by appointment to the FWLM
  • Catalyst Demo Team
  • Colonel
« Reply #46 on: 26 January 2011, 21:49:00 »
How...

How did I just escape an entire day in the Hall with Wombat without losing my pants?

Actually, I don't think I've ever lost my pants to Wombat.
Catalyst Demo Agent #679

Kansas City players, or people who are just passing through the area, come join us at the Geekery just off Shawnee Mission Parkway for BattleTech!  Current days are Tuesdays in the afternoon and evening.  I can't make every single week, but odds are pretty good that somebody will be there.

ShadowRaven

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #47 on: 26 January 2011, 21:55:51 »
really? I haven't been in the Hall much since I got shot down by Santa Claus, the first Christmas after the last crash, and I've lost my pants to Wombat several times. I just could not live with the shame of getting blasted out of the sky by a fat man and reindeer. Still this is a time for new beginings.

* ShadowRaven lights Scotty's pants on fire while talking.

— From a post on rpg.net

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #48 on: 26 January 2011, 21:59:55 »
[Achoo attempts to put out the fire engulfing Scotty's pants by ripping them off, emptying the pockets of their contents, dumping the pants into the sink and running water on them. After the fire is put out he returns the somewhat worse for the wear pants, still dripping wet]

Here you go. Somewhat good as new.

lowrolling

• Warrant Officer
« Reply #49 on: 26 January 2011, 22:25:19 »
The Prophet stumbles in and announces.........

THE END IS NEAR!!!!!!

With that the bouncers announce last call and the Prophet removes the shards of glass left there from someone (he is thinking The Mighty Achoo) thoughtfully placed a bottle against his head for safekeeping.
May no one ever know less then me......

ShadowRaven

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #50 on: 26 January 2011, 23:02:07 »
There, now your pants are in a state where Wombat is slightly less likely to steal them. 

So, umm, how long is it between last call and first call?

— From a post on rpg.net

Wombat

• Captain
« Reply #51 on: 27 January 2011, 00:50:22 »
[As he's talking, Wombat waddles by and sniffs Scotty up and down, shugs, and proceeds to waddle past. Wombat them cuts a large hole in a wall and covers it in quick-drying superglue, then waddles back over to Scotty. Wombat ties a rope around his leg and whistles. A nearby taxi-cab with a hyper-excited Chihuahua driver floors it, driving through the city at break neck speeds. Before Scotty can ask "whats the rope fo..." he goes flying out the door, across the sidewalk, through three parking meters and a senior citizen's yoga glass.]

"...is that how we're supposed to do downward dog?"
"I think that was a cat, Harold."

[Scotty goes flying through a sushi restaurant, across three strip clubs (making about $17.50 in tips), and finally back in the back door of the Salohma Club & Mechwarrior Bar where the driver slams on the brakes. Scotty goes flying the other direction thanks to sudden momentum stop and lands face-first in a Civil War-era cannon. Wombat grins a big toothy grin and lights the cannon.]

**BOOM!!**

[Scotty goes flying through the wall, just mere seconds before the quick-drying superglue hardens. Wombat waddles up and carefully removes Scotty's pants and gives them a good sniff. Wombat pouts a bit as he removes the wallet and throws the pants on the floor, peeing on them, and then setting them on fire.]

"Really? Dickies? You ought to be ashamed. Really."

[Wombat waddles off, leaving Scotty mounted on the wall. The plaque on the clearly identities Scotty as a moose.]

ShadowRaven

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #52 on: 27 January 2011, 02:00:50 »
slightly less likely, as I said

— From a post on rpg.net

Scotty

• Alpha Strike Guru by appointment to the FWLM
  • Catalyst Demo Team
  • Colonel
« Reply #53 on: 27 January 2011, 02:08:41 »
THE PAIN!  IT BURNS!
Catalyst Demo Agent #679

Kansas City players, or people who are just passing through the area, come join us at the Geekery just off Shawnee Mission Parkway for BattleTech!  Current days are Tuesdays in the afternoon and evening.  I can't make every single week, but odds are pretty good that somebody will be there.

pagan

• Sergeant
  • Grizzly 2
« Reply #54 on: 27 January 2011, 07:11:16 »
Wow.  Better Scotty than me.  Bar keep.  I'll have a beer please.  Minus the blue fuzz.

You can either run with the Ghost Bears or die running from us....... your choice.

Wombat

• Captain
« Reply #55 on: 27 January 2011, 08:48:20 »
[The fuzzy blue bartender pours Pagan a tall drink out of a bottle with skulls-n-crossbones on it and slides the the mug towards Pagan. The contents seem to be meltijng the mug somewhat.]

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #56 on: 27 January 2011, 11:16:14 »
[Achoo attempts to put out the fire engulfing Scotty's pants by ripping them off, emptying the pockets of their contents, dumping the pants into the sink and running water on them. After the fire is put out he returns the somewhat worse for the wear pants, still dripping wet]

Here you go. Somewhat good as new.

Achoo smiles to himself because not even Wombat noticed that at no point did I say anything about returning the contents of Scotty's pockets when I gave his pants back........... [rockon]

pagan

• Sergeant
  • Grizzly 2
« Reply #57 on: 27 January 2011, 11:46:05 »
This is going to hurt isn't it?

You can either run with the Ghost Bears or die running from us....... your choice.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #58 on: 27 January 2011, 11:49:34 »
If you are lucky it wll only hurt...... #P

Otherwise you will be icky.   [AAAH]

Wombat

• Captain
« Reply #59 on: 27 January 2011, 12:07:45 »
[Pagan starts to grow tentacles...and boobs.]

Register