Author Topic: How to send a PM?  (Read 1410 times)

Jame Rowe

• Corporal
How to send a PM?
« on: 25 August 2014, 07:31:25 »
Whenever I try to send a private message, it asks me if I am a human. If I say "yes" it doesn't let me, so what do I say?
I don't know what the Kitfox does as a mech, I just like foxes.

Panther, Enforcer, Hatchetman, Grasshopper!

Knightmare

• BattleTech Developer
  • System Admin
  • Warrant Officer
  • Wrench'in it
    • BattleTech.com
Re: How to send a PM?
« Reply #1 on: 25 August 2014, 20:03:54 »
Hi Jame!

Are you trying to send a PM to more than one person at a time?
BeemerCon Summarized. Knightmare, end of turn: "How come none of my weapons fired?"
Look, dude, when you are a real mechwarrior you don't need to get all dressed up in cooling suits and cool helmets to work on your mech. You just strip down to your 1980s panties and crop top vest and start wrenchin' it.
Yen Lo Wang = David Lo Pan

Jame Rowe

• Corporal
« Reply #2 on: 28 August 2014, 19:31:13 »
To one person, actually. I wanted to communicate with someone about possibly having at BT game.

What is the answer to being a human?!?
I don't know what the Kitfox does as a mech, I just like foxes.

Panther, Enforcer, Hatchetman, Grasshopper!

Knightmare

• BattleTech Developer
  • System Admin
  • Warrant Officer
  • Wrench'in it
    • BattleTech.com
« Reply #3 on: 28 August 2014, 23:02:47 »
The answer is probably "yes", but I'll check. I was under the impression that PMs weren't question tested, but I may be wrong.
BeemerCon Summarized. Knightmare, end of turn: "How come none of my weapons fired?"
Look, dude, when you are a real mechwarrior you don't need to get all dressed up in cooling suits and cool helmets to work on your mech. You just strip down to your 1980s panties and crop top vest and start wrenchin' it.

Knightmare

• BattleTech Developer
  • System Admin
  • Warrant Officer
  • Wrench'in it
    • BattleTech.com
« Reply #4 on: 28 August 2014, 23:05:34 »
I made some changes, so you should be sorted. Honestly, I'm surprised you even saw an issue, as you're way over the post minimum. I'll check the logs later.

Register