Author Topic: (Answered) Did we ever stat "Sensor Equipment" Anywhere?  (Read 2069 times)

beachhead1985

• Major
  • 1st SOG; SLDF. "McKenna's Marauders"
    • Kilroy's Wall
A bunch of early designs, especially from TRO 3026 pack in a little "Sensor Equipment" to even out their fractional accounting numbers.

I figure; we have stats for the Comms gear now, so I figure I am just not looking for it in the right place, or under the right name.

Thanks for your time.
« Last Edit: 26 July 2016, 10:57:36 by Xotl »
Epitaph on an Army of Mercenaries

These, in the day when heaven was falling,      Their shoulders held the sky suspended;
The hour when earth's foundations fled,         They stood, and earth's foundations stay;
Followed their mercenary calling,               What God abandoned, these defended,
And took their wages, and are dead.             And saved the sum of things for pay.

A.E. Housman

Xotl

• Dominus Erratorum
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Professor of Errata
Re: Did we ever stat "Sensor Equipment" Anywhere?
« Reply #1 on: 26 July 2016, 10:57:20 »
Not that I'm aware of.  The units with it in TR3026 had their sensors replaced with cargo or rounding, so I believe it's a dead item.
3028-3057 Random Assignment Tables -
Also contains faction deployment & rarity info.

http://bg.battletech.com/forums/index.php?topic=1219.0

beachhead1985

• Major
  • 1st SOG; SLDF. "McKenna's Marauders"
    • Kilroy's Wall
Re: (Answered) Did we ever stat "Sensor Equipment" Anywhere?
« Reply #2 on: 26 July 2016, 21:57:35 »
Thanks!
Epitaph on an Army of Mercenaries

These, in the day when heaven was falling,      Their shoulders held the sky suspended;
The hour when earth's foundations fled,         They stood, and earth's foundations stay;
Followed their mercenary calling,               What God abandoned, these defended,
And took their wages, and are dead.             And saved the sum of things for pay.

A.E. Housman

Register