Author Topic: Character Illustrations: Shameless Badfic (The Fighting Harem)  (Read 2038 times)

The_Caveman

• Lieutenant
  • A Living Fossil
And now for some shameless bad-art, er, portraits of my main characters. And, of course, their 'Mechs, just to show off the unit's colors. Just Oscar and Pip for now, but eventually the whole gang.

Poor Oscar. He brings it on himself.
Half the fun of BattleTech is the mental gymnastics required to scientifically rationalize design choices made decades ago entirely based on the Rule of Cool.

The other half is a first-turn AC/2 shot TAC to your gyro that causes your Atlas to fall and smash its own cockpit... wait, I said fun didn't I?

Top Sergeant

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Major
  • Swamp Angels Mercenary Regiment
Re: Character Illustrations: Shameless Badfic (The Fighting Harem)
« Reply #1 on: 10 October 2016, 06:37:56 »
Excellent artwork!

And I love the old school Archer  8)  O0
We hear that there are tumults and riots in Rome, and that voices are raised concerning the army and the quality of our soldiers. Make haste to reassure us that you love and support us as we love and support you, for if we find that we have left our bones to bleach in these sands in vain, then beware the fury of the legions.

marauder648

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • Project Zhukov Fan AU TRO's and PDFs
Re: Character Illustrations: Shameless Badfic (The Fighting Harem)
« Reply #2 on: 10 October 2016, 06:40:32 »
Love it! Great work with the Mechs (especially the Archer) and the Mechwarriors too! :)
Ghost Bears: Cute and cuddly. Until you remember its a BLOODY BEAR!

Project Zhukov Fan AU TRO's and PDFs - https://thezhukovau.wordpress.com/

Register