Author Topic: Pirate Hunting on Butte Hold on Saturday, Dec 3 @ 2:30pm in Lansing/Holt, Mich.  (Read 1737 times)

IronSphinx

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant
  • Robots!!!
    • PlayBattletech
Well folks, here we are, the end of another year. That means there are only two more games of Battletech here in Lansing at AFK Games before the new year is upon us.

This Saturday, I'll be running a 3023 scenario, Lyran Commonwealth versus Pirates on the desolate planet of Butte Hold.

"The Lyran Regulars are closing in on Redjack Ryan's forces as they make one last ditch effort to capture the pirates before they escape to their hidden dropships."

This scenario will be played using Total War rules and hexmaps with 3d terrain and features several 'Mech designs from the TRO3039 as well as a primitive 'Mech or two.

Game starts at 2:30p.m. at AFK Games in Holt, just South of the I-96 and Cedar Street overpass.

AFK Games is located at 2495 Cedar Street, suite 13-B in Holt, Michigan 48842. It's in the shopping center right behind the Krogers on the West side of Cedar Street. However, you can always find the address for AFK Games on www.playbattletech.org along with the gaming schedule for the rest of the month.
Charles "IronSphinx" Wilson (CDT #66)
=======================
Want to find a Battletech game in Michigan?
Go to www.playbattletech.org.

Son of Kerenski

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Warrant Officer
  • Everything is AWESOME.
I so want to run this scenario at a future AS game at my store.

Hunting Butte Hold Pirates!  ;D ;D ;D

Can you give me the specs/paramaters of the units you used so I can convert please?

Register