Author Topic: 'Search and Destroy' on Saturday, March 11 @ 2:30pm in Lansing/Holt, Mich.  (Read 1487 times)

IronSphinx

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant
  • Robots!!!
    • PlayBattletech
In Lansing/Holt at AFK Games (starting at 2:30p.m.), I'll be running part two of February's 3028 scenario pitting Wolf's Dragoons against the Chesterton Regulars behind enemy lines in the Capellan Confederation.

"The Dragoons have hooked up with their missing Wolfhound but the Capellans are hot on their heels. In order to get away, the Dragoons must disable or destroy House Liao's prototype Raven and its electronic warfare suite if they are to have any hope of escaping the Confederation."

Total War rules, lance on lance (or two lances v. two lances depending on how many people show up).

Game starts at 2:30p.m. at AFK Games in Holt, just South of the I-96 and Cedar Street overpass.

AFK Games is located at 2495 Cedar Street, suite 13-B in Holt, Michigan 48842. It's in the shopping center right behind the Krogers on the West side of Cedar Street. However, you can always find the address for AFK Games on www.playbattletech.org along with the gaming schedule for the rest of the month.
Charles "IronSphinx" Wilson (CDT #66)
=======================
Want to find a Battletech game in Michigan?
Go to www.playbattletech.org.

pensiveswetness

• Lieutenant
  • Delete this account, please?
Holt, MI is a major distance but... I'm interested. Just gotta ask my wife... LOL

pensiveswetness

• Lieutenant
  • Delete this account, please?
Is this event still valid/active for the 11th March?