Author Topic: Opening Gaming Convention (OGC) in New Hampshire July 21st - 23rd  (Read 1417 times)

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Hi Guys

The yearly gaming convention in New Hampshire is happening again.  This will be at the Holiday Inn in Nashua NH July 21st-23rd.

Battletech will be played there, the events haven't been loaded up yet for it.

Hope you guys can join in with the fun.

http://opengamingconvention.com/ogc/

EDIT: I AM A MORON.  I got the wrong month.  :P #P
« Last Edit: 24 June 2017, 11:01:21 by Wrangler »
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Howdy

Just a bump.  I have made grave mistake on the month doing it, and messed up my vacation time!

The convention is this July 21-23!

« Last Edit: 24 June 2017, 11:48:24 by Wrangler »
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Convention is next week guys. If you want drop by on Friday or Saturday play Battletech, come on down.
There other cool game there too.  8)

NickAragua

• Master Sergeant
Huh. That's about half an hour from where I am. Event Listings page seems a little blank, you got a schedule?

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Huh. That's about half an hour from where I am. Event Listings page seems a little blank, you got a schedule?
Sorry about the late reply.
There only going to be 2 Battletech games this year.  Last year we alot...
One Friday Night and other Saturday
Here the events.   

NickAragua

• Master Sergeant
I think I'll try to make it to the friday night event. Hope you guys aren't too punctual, I've got a kid at home that doesn't always follow bedtime rules. :)

Is it cool if I'm completely devoid of miniatures?

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Miniatures are being provide.  We ask the player to produce a body to play the game with.  ^-^

Register