Author Topic: Davion Liao marriage.  (Read 2170 times)

mrbooth

• Warrant Officer
Davion Liao marriage.
« on: 17 July 2017, 11:14:20 »
Hello trying to track down a reference of a possibled Davion Liao marrage during the start league era.

Doom

• Master Sergeant
Re: Davion Liao marriage.
« Reply #1 on: 17 July 2017, 12:20:52 »
I don't know of one. Could you be thinking of Sato Kurita marrying Mary Davion in 2698?

Arkansas Warrior

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #2 on: 17 July 2017, 13:02:27 »
There are rumors that Ilsa Liao and Paul Davion may have possibly been close in their youth.  A bad breakup is rumored to be why Paul rejected Ilsa's offer to recognize him as First Lord during the late 1st Succession War.
Sunrise is Coming.

All Hail First Prince Melissa Davion, the Patron Saint of the Regimental Combat Team, who cowed Dainmar Liao, created the Model Army, and rescued Robinson!  May her light ever guide the sons of the Suns, May our daughters ever endeavour to emulate her!

Frabby

• Major
« Reply #3 on: 17 July 2017, 13:24:39 »
I have wispy memories about a Davion who had the hots for a Liao (Barbara?) to the point of forcefully abducting her, and she was then rescued by the Red Heart Guard? Could be I'm terribly wrong though. Traveling and no access to my files.
Sarna.net BattleTechWiki Admin
Author of the BattleCorps stories Feather vs. Mountain, Rise and Shine, Proprietary, Trial of Faith & scenario Twins

ajcbm

• Sergeant
« Reply #4 on: 18 July 2017, 09:59:32 »
I have wispy memories about a Davion who had the hots for a Liao (Barbara?) to the point of forcefully abducting her, and she was then rescued by the Red Heart Guard? Could be I'm terribly wrong though. Traveling and no access to my files.

Always knew it was a hereditary trait. Probably a regressive gene.

Arkansas Warrior

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #5 on: 18 July 2017, 10:23:22 »
There was a Liao Chancellor who tried to abduct an Andurien heiress to marry her, IIRC.
Sunrise is Coming.

All Hail First Prince Melissa Davion, the Patron Saint of the Regimental Combat Team, who cowed Dainmar Liao, created the Model Army, and rescued Robinson!  May her light ever guide the sons of the Suns, May our daughters ever endeavour to emulate her!

Demon55

• Captain
  • Planning wisely.
« Reply #6 on: 22 July 2017, 14:11:25 »
They should put out a new novel on it. 

Nerroth

• Captain
« Reply #7 on: 25 July 2017, 19:10:40 »
One of the sidebars from Era Digest: Age of War talks about the closest the non-Empires Aflame timeline ever got to a "Confederated Suns"...

mrbooth

• Warrant Officer
« Reply #8 on: 29 July 2017, 09:14:49 »
One of the sidebars from Era Digest: Age of War talks about the closest the non-Empires Aflame timeline ever got to a "Confederated Suns"...

That's the one I was looking for thank you.

Register