Author Topic: Are There Any 'Mechs That Use The Centurion Weapon System?  (Read 1655 times)

SCC

• Lieutenant Colonel
Fairly simple question: Are there any 'Mechs that use the Centurion Weapon System? Sarna doesn't have a page for it, MegaMek gives me one hit, and trying to find it on the MUL is rather hard as it uses the TSEMP ability code, so sorting by era even doesn't even show that one unit. Oh and that one unit? Made by the WoB, so well over three hundred years after development begun on it we see it deployed on something

mbear

• Stood Far Back When The Gravitas Was Handed Out
  • Major
    • Tower of Jade
Re: Are There Any 'Mechs That Use The Centurion Weapon System?
« Reply #1 on: 05 October 2017, 06:55:22 »
I've had no luck finding one in a quick scan of my sourcebooks. IIRC, there was an aerospace fighter that had one in one of the books but I can't find it at the moment.

Kind of makes sense, as the SLDF saw the CWS as a failure.
Be the Loremaster:

Battletech transport rules take a very feline approach to moving troops in a combat zone: If they fits, they ships.

You bought the box set and are ready to expand your BT experience. Now what? (Thanks Sartis!)

glitterboy2098

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • The Temple Grounds - My Roleplaying and History website
« Reply #2 on: 05 October 2017, 10:16:21 »
just search the MUL for TSEMP units from before the Republic eras.
my search only turns up one, the Thunderbird TRB-XTS, a jihad era WOB prototype.

RoundTop

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant
  • In Takashi We Trust
« Reply #3 on: 05 October 2017, 11:22:35 »
and here is the sarna page, which notes that there are two in the nose of the WOB prototype

http://www.sarna.net/wiki/Thunderbird
No-Dachi has a counter-argument. Nothing further? Ok.
Demo team agent #772

TigerShark

• Major
    • MekWars: Dominion
« Reply #4 on: 05 October 2017, 15:48:30 »
Fairly simple question: Are there any 'Mechs that use the Centurion Weapon System? Sarna doesn't have a page for it, MegaMek gives me one hit, and trying to find it on the MUL is rather hard as it uses the TSEMP ability code, so sorting by era even doesn't even show that one unit. Oh and that one unit? Made by the WoB, so well over three hundred years after development begun on it we see it deployed on something
Not surprising. They don't have any units listed for the retractable blade, either, despite it being available in the SL era.
  W W W . M E K W A R S - D O M I N I O N . C O M

"You will fight to the last soldier, and when you die, I will call upon your damned soul to speak horrible curses at the enemy."
     - Orders of Emperor Stefan Amaris to his troops

Register