Author Topic: Round 1 2017 Fan Funding - Catapult CPLT-C2 (Dark Age Catapult) - Funded  (Read 21039 times)

klarg1

• Captain
ah dang it; I kinda go away for a little bit and totally missed this thread; I'm still in, though, if it's not too late.

Depends what you mean: I'm pretty sure it's too late to add funding, but it's actually too early to buy the mini. Things are moving along though.

speck

• IWM Web Support
  • Captain
I have sent out the PM messages about sending PayPal payment. Please remember to forward to my email in the PM a copy of the PayPal payment confirmation and the other details that I need. Thanks a lot for another new sculpt.

beachhead1985

• Major
  • 1st SOG; SLDF. "McKenna's Marauders"
    • Kilroy's Wall
paid
Epitaph on an Army of Mercenaries

These, in the day when heaven was falling,      Their shoulders held the sky suspended;
The hour when earth's foundations fled,         They stood, and earth's foundations stay;
Followed their mercenary calling,               What God abandoned, these defended,
And took their wages, and are dead.             And saved the sum of things for pay.

A.E. Housman

Valkerie

• Captain
  • Gravity always wins.
Paid as well.
There is no avoiding war; it can only be postponed to the advantage of others.   -Machiavelli

Greetings, Mechwarrior!  You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the frontier against...Oops, wrong universe.  -unknown SLDF Recruiter

Because overkill is underrated my friend.  -John "Hannibal" Smith

Unit/Scheme of the Month Master Index

Nomad

• CamoSpecs
  • Sergeant
Paid.

thecybersmily

• Sergeant
Paid

Luciora

• Major
WHAT?!?

Mwenski

• Master Sergeant
Paid.

Tyrant

• Sergeant
Paid

Xiwo Xerase

• Warrant Officer
Paid.

speck

• IWM Web Support
  • Captain
Thanks to all of those who paid, just one left.

Lorcan Nagle

• 75 tons of heavy metal mayhem
  • Global Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • We're back, baby!
Sorry, I'll be able to pay in on Tuesday.
The moderator formerly known as the user formerly known as nenechan

speck

• IWM Web Support
  • Captain
Sorry, I'll be able to pay in on Tuesday.

Great, thanks

Lorcan Nagle

• 75 tons of heavy metal mayhem
  • Global Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • We're back, baby!
Payment sent, sorry for the delay!
The moderator formerly known as the user formerly known as nenechan

Stinger

• Freelance Artist
  • Lieutenant
  • Artist, Writer, 3D Modeler Extraordinaire
Got some 3D prints, hot off the printer! Two for the contest winners and one for myself from my good friend Dak.

Crimson Dynamo

• Lieutenant
  • Opening hearts, minds, and throats since 2807
What a world we live in, when minis that good-looking can be printed like a book report.
"Well, I do, Marcus, and rule number one of the MAC has always been that the man with the plan leads. If we get shot up, I'm the first one to get my ticket punched. There are no flags in the MAC."
"And there never will be," Barton said, nodding his head in agreement.

"You guys are facing a freaking Shadow Division! These guys have strict policies against playing fair!"

"I don’t care. Kill them. I planned the defense so I know it will work. If they claim otherwise, they’re cowards. Any step back is a betrayal of me, and saying they don’t have enough men is just an excuse for incompetence and disloyalty. Tell the Krypteia to do it if you’re too soft but get it done." -Emperor Stefan Ukris Amaris I

Sartris

• Codex Conditor
  • BattleTech Volunteer
  • Colonel
  • Cap’n-Generalissimost
    • Master Unit List
Damn. Beautiful work

You bought the box set and are ready to expand your bt experience. Now what? | Modern Sourcebook Index | FASA Sourcebook Index | Print on Demand Index
Equipment Reference Cards | DIY Pilot Cards | PaperTech Mech and Vehicle Counters

Interviewer: Since you’ve stopped making art, how do you spend your time?
Paul Chan Breathers: Oh, I’m a breather. I’m a respirateur. Isn’t that enough?

Luciora

• Major
 Still going to buy a metal one,  now gotta think of a scheme.

Can't wait!

Mwenski

• Master Sergeant
They look amazing. I also laughed at the re-Dakted tag. Congrats to the lucky winners, and I can't wait for it in metal

Dak

• CamoSpecs
  • Master Sergeant
Permission to UN-reDaktate your image! But up to you. :)

Catapult looks great!

Dak

worktroll

• Ombudsman
  • Lieutenant General
  • 504th "Gateway" Division
    • There are Monsters in my Sky!
I confess, that looks a heck of a lot better than I expected. Nicely done!

W.
* No, FASA wasn't big on errata - ColBosch
* The Housebook series is from the 80's and is the foundation of Btech, the 80's heart wrapped in heavy metal that beats to this day - Sigma
* To sum it up: FASAnomics: By Cthulhu, for Cthulhu - Moonsword
* Because Battletech is a conspiracy by Habsburg & Bourbon pretenders - MadCapellan
* The Hellbringer is cool, either way. It's not cool because it's bad, it's cool because it's bad with balls - Nightsky
* It was a glorious time for people who felt that we didn't have enough Marauder variants - HABeas2, re "Empires Aflame"

Stinger

• Freelance Artist
  • Lieutenant
  • Artist, Writer, 3D Modeler Extraordinaire
Here's the image in all it's swordsman glory!

Valkerie

• Captain
  • Gravity always wins.
 [drool]
There is no avoiding war; it can only be postponed to the advantage of others.   -Machiavelli

Greetings, Mechwarrior!  You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the frontier against...Oops, wrong universe.  -unknown SLDF Recruiter

Because overkill is underrated my friend.  -John "Hannibal" Smith

Unit/Scheme of the Month Master Index

Mech42ace

• Lieutenant
    • DeviantArt
Both beautiful minis! Especially can't wait to pick up a Swordsman!  [drool]
At Comstar we listen. It's that simple.

Sartris

• Codex Conditor
  • BattleTech Volunteer
  • Colonel
  • Cap’n-Generalissimost
    • Master Unit List
#freetheswordsman2018

You bought the box set and are ready to expand your bt experience. Now what? | Modern Sourcebook Index | FASA Sourcebook Index | Print on Demand Index
Equipment Reference Cards | DIY Pilot Cards | PaperTech Mech and Vehicle Counters

Interviewer: Since you’ve stopped making art, how do you spend your time?
Paul Chan Breathers: Oh, I’m a breather. I’m a respirateur. Isn’t that enough?

Mwenski

• Master Sergeant
Damn, just look at that. Looks so good I need to avert my eyes, I'm just not worthy of the glorious sight.

Tyrant

• Sergeant
I have a question as a first time backer. Are we supposed to get an email or PM with a voucher code or instructions on how to redeem the store credit? If so, have those already been sent out?

greatsarcasmo

• Fabricator General
  • Global Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Ordo Scriptorum
I can tell you, these guys look FANTASTIC in person. Can't wait to see these in production.
Maker of big things.

speck

• IWM Web Support
  • Captain
I have a question as a first time backer. Are we supposed to get an email or PM with a voucher code or instructions on how to redeem the store credit? If so, have those already been sent out?

I will be sending the vouchers out today. You will receive a email from IWM with a voucher code & a link. It is best if you go to IWM webstore and log in with your account first before you click the link in the email. Just easier for you, after you click the link, it will add the voucher to your account. At check out payment page you will select PayPal or Credit card payment and then check the Use voucher checkbox below those payments. This will let the store know you want to use your voucher amount and if you spend more then the voucher the store will then have you pay the difference with which ever payment method you selected.

speck

• IWM Web Support
  • Captain
Vouchers have been sent out to the backers.  Thanks

Register