Author Topic: Release dates or any stuff coming out.  (Read 1023 times)

madscotsman

• Recruit
Release dates or any stuff coming out.
« on: 09 January 2018, 14:14:22 »
I'm curious... it's been the dry spell to end all dry spells for Battletech for the last 6 months or so.  I know the new starter sets are coming out.  But do we have a release to market date on anything.  I'm starting to get hives from withdraw symptoms. 

Bedwyr

• A Sticky Wicket
  • Global Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • RIP. Again. And again. And again.
Re: Release dates or any stuff coming out.
« Reply #1 on: 09 January 2018, 14:23:48 »
Speaking as a fan and not as a CGL representative (I only do so as a moderator), most or nearly all of the announcements are being discussed in the following thread: http://bg.battletech.com/forums/index.php?topic=58071.0

I understand your pain and from my point of view (again as a fellow fan and an outsider to the product line), it looks to me like the rust on the gears of development being knocked off as they slowly turn. Or if you prefer another metaphor, the train leaves the station painfully slowly but continuously gains momentum.
Alas poor Photobucket. I knew him Horatio, a fellow of infinite jest, of most excellent fancy.

Tyler Jorgensson

• Captain
« Reply #2 on: 09 January 2018, 17:55:13 »
"As fast as the UrbanMech runs?" I mean we all love the little thing to death but just violently wish it moved faster than a 2/3.

But as a Ghost Bear I mean we're used to long periods of hibernation anyways...

JadedFalcon

• Lieutenant
  • Wins at Battleteching
« Reply #3 on: 10 January 2018, 00:18:31 »
CGL stopped doing release dates a while back, at least for Battletech. Maybe that will change slightly if there's anything resembling an organized product roll-out for a new era, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

From past experience, CGL usually releases products around Con season (June for Origins, August for GenCon). I'd be surprise if we get anything sooner.