Author Topic: Has any Marik Militia unit received Allison's Chain?  (Read 1442 times)

mbear

• Stood Far Back When The Gravitas Was Handed Out
  • Major
    • Tower of Jade
Has any Marik Militia unit received Allison's Chain?
« on: 13 July 2017, 09:15:01 »
I've an idea for a mini conversion and I need to know if any Marik Militia unit has ever received Allison's Chain. Anybody know?

Thanks!
Be the Loremaster:

Battletech transport rules take a very feline approach to moving troops in a combat zone: If they fits, they ships.

You bought the box set and are ready to expand your BT experience. Now what? (Thanks Sartis!)

Wotan

• Lieutenant
Re: Has any Marik Militia unit received Allison's Chain?
« Reply #1 on: 16 July 2017, 05:19:12 »
As far as i know there are few references who has received that honor. Most sources states that the Ducal Guard holds that chain. With the only exeption i know in the FM: FWL that gives the chain to the 4th Free Worlds Legionnaires. But as it is rewarded to a unit that shows "greatest valor under fire" there is any chance for your story to give it to a Militia unit as well.

Sartris

• Codex Conditor
  • BattleTech Volunteer
  • Colonel
  • Cap’n-Generalissimost
    • Master Unit List
Re: Has any Marik Militia unit received Allison's Chain?
« Reply #2 on: 16 July 2017, 15:24:24 »
As the award is given annually, it stands to reason that it's happened at least once. Looks like plenty of room for artist's license.

You bought the box set and are ready to expand your bt experience. Now what? | Modern Sourcebook Index | FASA Sourcebook Index | Print on Demand Index
Equipment Reference Cards | DIY Pilot Cards | PaperTech Mech and Vehicle Counters

Interviewer: Since you’ve stopped making art, how do you spend your time?
Paul Chan Breathers: Oh, I’m a breather. I’m a respirateur. Isn’t that enough?

Register