Author Topic: Can't load AtB Allied Traitor scenario  (Read 1385 times)

rhino1085

• Corporal
Can't load AtB Allied Traitor scenario
« on: 22 February 2017, 16:44:22 »
HI!  I've been chugging around with the AtB rules a little and had the special scenario for Allied Traitors come up.  When i highlight the scenario in MHQ, all the buttons are grayed out (start game, manually resolve, load mul, etc).  I ended up just running the battle in MM, so I have the information to manually add.  If I try to advance the day, I get told I can't without a defeat and a contract breach.

Any suggestions? 

Thanks!

northernstar

• Recruit
Re: Can't load AtB Allied Traitor scenario
« Reply #1 on: 22 February 2017, 17:28:32 »
Under the ATB rules battle section of the excel file, special missions section, has the details for that scenario. You randomly select one MechWarrior under the to&e and right click to deploy to the battle on that day. Pretty sure that's how it is done.

rhino1085

• Corporal
« Reply #2 on: 22 February 2017, 17:47:18 »
Yep - that did it.  I've deployed units from my TO&E before, but never individuals.  Didn't even cross my mind.

Thanks!

pheonixstorm

• Major
« Reply #3 on: 22 February 2017, 22:48:50 »
Yeah there are several specials that require you to choose certain units for the scenario. All you need to do is read the scenario description then deploy the require unit(s). On the rare occasion there may be a bug in the code that causes issues but I don't think that is currently the case. Pretty sure the specials have all been fixed. If not, someone needs to point to the proper bug reports or if there isn't one start a new one.

elf25s

• Major
« Reply #4 on: 22 February 2017, 22:58:08 »
yes special missions have restrictions such as one mech and on pilot...there are weight restrictions also
when they come up just read the requirements or use gm mode and skip them
you sure cannot out run death...but sure as hell you can make that bastard work for it!

Register