Author Topic: Upcoming IWM releases  (Read 79077 times)

GhostBear_TomeGurdel

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Sergeant
  • Apparently, it is all my fault!
Re: Upcoming IWM releases
« Reply #360 on: 12 July 2011, 13:37:10 »
I do need to get a second mini, however- the urge to paint one up as (you guessed it) Buzz Lightyear is just too strong.

D'oh, now I'm gonna have to do one up like that for my daughter......
Craig "GhostBear_TomeGurdel" Tome (formerly azhael)

Catalyst Demo Team Agent #335
Former WizKids Battlemaster
I aim to misbehave!

Daishi411

• Captain
« Reply #361 on: 16 July 2011, 23:49:24 »
i think i've asked this question several times over many many months now, but i was wondering if their was any news on the zero, hammerhead and ironsides aero fighter minis? any known guestimation on release dates?
"Warriors, not war machines, are the backbone of the Hell's Horses. While others worship the BattleMech as the ultimate weapon, the men and women of this Clan see even this awesome piece of technology as the tool it is. We have held to this philosophy since the days of our first Khan, who knew that the value of the common soldier far outstripped the brute force of the BattleMech. It is one reason our Clan possesses fewer mechs than most, and has led many to underestimate our fierceness and courage. Our survival against all challengers when others have fallen proves the folly of such arrogance, and testifies to the wisdom of our founders."
- saKhan Tanya Delaurel
Star Captain Logan Cobb-666th Assault War Cluster, Star Commander Octavian-The Thunder Heart Cluster

Psycho

• CamoSpecs
  • Captain
« Reply #362 on: 17 July 2011, 09:34:02 »
Done and at IWM for the last few months, beyond that I have no idea. I imagine they're lower priority to fit in than many things.

ShockaTime

• Captain
« Reply #363 on: 17 July 2011, 10:40:03 »
Done and at IWM for the last few months, beyond that I have no idea. I imagine they're lower priority to fit in than many things.

thanks, I've also been wondering about these.

Spirit Never Dies - Second Spirit Chasseurs - Clan Blood Spirit
Raven Alliance

Daishi411

• Captain
« Reply #364 on: 17 July 2011, 11:33:52 »

perfect, all i wanted to know. last time i had asked they were still 'on the way,' so it's good to here things are happening.

thanx for the info!
"Warriors, not war machines, are the backbone of the Hell's Horses. While others worship the BattleMech as the ultimate weapon, the men and women of this Clan see even this awesome piece of technology as the tool it is. We have held to this philosophy since the days of our first Khan, who knew that the value of the common soldier far outstripped the brute force of the BattleMech. It is one reason our Clan possesses fewer mechs than most, and has led many to underestimate our fierceness and courage. Our survival against all challengers when others have fallen proves the folly of such arrogance, and testifies to the wisdom of our founders."
- saKhan Tanya Delaurel
Star Captain Logan Cobb-666th Assault War Cluster, Star Commander Octavian-The Thunder Heart Cluster

Col.Hengist

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Konrad ' Hengist " Littman Highlander 732b
« Reply #365 on: 19 July 2011, 08:00:04 »
exxxxxxxxxxcellent, can't wait to get my hands on some.
Lyran Commonwealth,6th Donegal Guards-Nightstar
Marian Hegemony, II Legio-Cataphract
Clan Hell's Horses, Gamma Galaxy-Summoner
Clan Grinch goat- gamma goat.

Slade, The Grey Fox

• The Gentlemen's Mercenary
  • BattleTech Volunteer
  • Warrant Officer
    • My FanFic Page
« Reply #366 on: 19 July 2011, 20:17:26 »
Now that Speck is the official voice of IWM on the forums, I'm unstickying this thread so that he can start a new, triumphant one shortly.

Regards,

Worktroll, Moderator.

You mean the one where he announces the Newgrange Yardship?
"Only a warrior chooses pacifism; others are condemned to it."
"Slavish adherence to ritual is a sign one has nothing better to do" - Natasha Kerensky

Register